A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Kuz has been the most consistent in my eyes, even if it’s just scoring (yes he had a bad game but has good games the most often by a good margin). With some showings of improving defense. Simply put if Kuzma was as good on D as Ingram it wouldn’t be a discussion. With the large difference the defense I put them at roughly equal value. If Ingram performed like kuz has then I would be in favor of him easy, but the fact of the matter is he doesn’t. Kuz in general has been the only one making noticeable strides/adding to his game with the passing as well. His 3 point shot has fallen off, but EVERYTHING else is better.
That's the thing. There is literally nothing kuzma does better than Ingram. Doesn't defend better, doesn't pass better, doesn't score better, etc. If ingram performed like kuzma :skip: again these nikkas literally shoot the same exact percentage. Kuzma not out there giving us 30 a night. 13 points on 20 shots, 18 points on 17 shots, 24 points on 21 shots, c'mon man. Bu, bu, bu, kuzma trained with kobe. :bryan:

camer999

All Star
Daps
That's the thing. There is literally nothing kuzma does better than Ingram. Doesn't defend better, doesn't pass better, doesn't score better, etc. If ingram performed like kuzma :skip: again these nikkas literally shoot the same exact percentage. Kuzma not out there giving us 30 a night. 13 points on 20 shots, 18 points on 17 shots, 24 points on 21 shots, c'mon man. Bu, bu, bu, kuzma trained with kobe. :bryan:
Kuz scores more in the flow of the offense and his passing has been great recently. Don’t act like point Ingram has been super successful this season. His free throw shooting is also superior (which actually matters on this team :mjcry:). Also kuzma seems to have less up and down, even with similar stats (even though his PPG is higher). Up until recently I definitely give passing to Ingram.

Ingram is better w/ ISO and kuz off ball.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Bruh we need both of them too be good to be successful, but now everybody getting caught up in who's better. Ingram caught some flack lately but Kuz got it early. Kuz is essential because he does everything quickly, with Bron on the squad we need that.

If Ingram played with consistent passion nobody would say shyt and he'd easily be the better player

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Kuz scores more in the flow of the offense and his passing has been great recently. Don’t act like point Ingram has been super successful this season. His free throw shooting is also superior (which actually matters on this team :mjcry:). Also kuzma seems to have less up and down, even with similar stats (even though his PPG is higher). Up until recently I definitely give passing to Ingram.

Ingram is better w/ ISO and kuz off ball.
Kuz looks better because he doesn't have the ball in his hands as much as Ingram. His bricks and poor shot selection regularly fukk up the flow of the offense, and he has too many up and down games, just like the rest of them.

Bruh we need both of them too be good to be successful, but now everybody getting caught up in who's better. Ingram caught some flack lately but Kuz got it early. Kuz is essential because he does everything quickly, with Bron on the squad we need that.

If Ingram played with consistent passion nobody would say shyt and he'd easily be the better player
I'm not caught up in who is better, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy in here. Kuz can do no wrong in some of you guys eyes. Dude went 4-20 and got praised in here. Now we're talking passion? How can you judge that shyt. All the recent Ls are from him trying to takeover and failing. He wasn't just standing there lackadaisical. He played the exact same fukking way he played last game.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Kuz looks better because he doesn't have the ball in his hands as much as Ingram. His bricks and poor shot selection regularly fukk up the flow of the offense, and he has too many up and down games, just like the rest of them.

I'm not caught up in who is better, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy in here. Kuz can do no wrong in some of you guys eyes. Dude went 4-20 and got praised in here. Now we're talking passion? How can you judge that shyt. All the recent Ls are from him trying to takeover and failing. He wasn't just standing there lackadaisical. He played the exact same fukking way he played last game.

Bruh there's a reason why Luke called them out, and that was aimed at BI and Zo. And if your passionate about the game, you hit the damn weight room. That's my biggest gripe with BI

:dame:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
To me all the young dudes have regressed. I was one of the guys who thought they made playoffs regardless of Bron. I never thought shyt of lonzo but at the end of last season i thought the core of kuz, ingram, hart, and Julius had next. Kuz has not played well enough for the hype that he's been getting. He shoots the same exact percentage as Ingram, but where Ingram knows his limitations, kuzma will camp at the fukking 3 point line like he's Steph and shyt and he can't shyt for shyt. Why is he hyped? Like yesterday Ingram played the same exact way he always plays, had the bad isos and turnovers, but instead of kicking it to kuz/hart/kcp for the bricked 3, he finds mcgee for the dunk. nikkas in here acting like kuzma somehow responsible for that. Hart has the worst fall off of anybody. It's still early though and I'm hoping Bron is out for a while so they can get their shyt together. I think him coming back and saving the day will hurt then in the long run.
My biggest issue with Ingram is his shot selection. You were saying Kuz camps at the three point line but at least by doing that he provides spacing because defenses know he is capable and willing. We need Ingram to shoot more threes like Kuzma. Doing this alone will open up the game for him and the team. The way he gets his numbers is not efficient and won’t work with Lebron. He needs to stop settling for mid range shots. 5 threes per game.

To me, Kuzma has pretty much met my expectations for the season besides his 3 point percentage. But even with his percentage down, he maintains gravity on the floor because he has a reputation. Beyond that, he’s shown improvement from last year in basically everything else.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm not caught up in who is better, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy in here. Kuzma went 4-20 and got praised in here. Now we're talking passion? How can you judge that shyt. All the recent Ls are from him trying to takeover and failing. He wasn't just standing there lackadaisical. He played the exact same fukking way he played last game.
The body languages on Lonzo and Ingram were completely different in the games against the Knicks and especially the Wolves. They didn’t look like they believed they could win. My theory is that Kuzma is the heart and soul of the young core. Somebody you wanna go to war with if you had to. I’ve had this theory since last season.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
My biggest issue with Ingram is his shot selection. You were saying Kuz camps at the three point line but at least by doing that he provides spacing because defenses know he is capable and willing. We need Ingram to shoot more threes like Kuzma. Doing this alone will open up the game for him and the team. The way he gets his numbers is not efficient and won’t work with Lebron. He needs to stop settling for mid range shots. 5 threes per game.

To me, Kuzma has pretty much met my expectations for the season besides his 3 point percentage. But even with his percentage down, he maintains gravity on the floor because he has a reputation. Beyond that, he’s shown improvement from last year in basically everything else.
Yup it's one of the things that makes the Rockets offense run. They don't have great three point shooters around Harden but just the threat of them shooting is enough to create spacing. The young guys need to just keep firing them up just to provide the threat. It'll work wonders on the offense.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yup it's one of the things that makes the Rockets offense run. They don't have great three point shooters around Harden but just the threat of them shooting is enough to create spacing. The young guys need to just keep firing them up just to provide the threat. It'll work wonders on the offense.

If Lebron played like Harden they would call it Bron ball.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
would much rather have KCP or Hart in over Rondo..don't need two pgs who cant shoot, also Kuzma better learn defense if he wants to see it

LONZO BEEN SHOOTING THE SHIIT OUT THE BALL LATELY .. HE’S 17/38 FROM THREE (45%) SINCE LEBRON WENT DOWN .. AND RONDO IS 36% FROM THREE ON THE YEAR

ID WANA SEE THAT LINEUP FOR ITS DEFENSIVE POTENTIAL ALONE