A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
if BI and ZO can string a couple of games similar to last night then i'll start getting :lolbron:

good to see them step up last night after a stinker though.

beasley needs to play more, he's our best iso scorer without lebron especially with that 2nd unit.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'll wait for an official source before I panic with the latest Bron news

It is what it is. Lakers weren't winning anything this year anyway. It shouldn't have any lasting results into next season, just hope that he allows it to heal completely, that the young guys get their act together while he's gone, that Luke gets replaced, and that the Lakers make moves that will situate them well for next year.

After the all-star break LeBron can come back to build up some chemistry with the real 2019-20 Lakers roster and coach. :yeshrug:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
It is what it is. Lakers weren't winning anything this year anyway. It shouldn't have any lasting results into next season, just hope that he allows it to heal completely, that the young guys get their act together while he's gone, that Luke gets replaced, and that the Lakers make moves that will situate them well for next year.

After the all-star break LeBron can come back to build up some chemistry with the real 2019-20 Lakers roster and coach. :yeshrug:

I'll have to look at the report again, but I believe it said that even if he stayed out until after the ASB, he'd have lingering pain for the rest of the season. If that's the case, then I'd rather him stay out for the rest of the year.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Exactly. Like I said, wherever he goes, he's got a fan in me. I want him to stay a Laker but I realize that it's not a sure bet. People really be thinking Kuz is better and I'm like where?

People need to be patient. I swear BI gonna be special, it's going to take time though. Once he starts playing for a real coach and we get this woat coach and his woat assistants the FOH, people are going to see. coaching makes a big difference.
Unfortunately that’s not gonna happen on the Lakers cuz they’re gonna ship him out once he reaches that 17-18 ppg average and boost his trade value.

They running on a time table with Lebron’s championship window and the media has already set he narrative that Kuzma is a keeper and Ingram is expendable, although it’s possible they both get shipped out.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Kuzma's Return Sparks Lakers Comeback in Dallas

You can’t even make this shyt up brehs. Garbage journalism like this is what gets people to act like fukking sheeps when it comes to certain players. There should be absolutely NO praise for a guy that went 4-20 while playing no defense.

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
The writer usually doesn't provide the title for the article. He clearly went into it with the intent on writing about Kuzma's return (which is weird because he only missed 1-2 games) but the title is the main problem.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
If bron really has a serious injury then it’s the beginning of the end just like Kobe. Body doesn’t last forever. Hopefully it’s not serious and either way let’s hope we can get a second, younger max FA so we don’t have to rely solely on Bron these next 3 seasons

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
The main reason cats are pushing for Davis or another star is because Bron can’t be the best player on a championship team anymore.