A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Get the fukk out of here:mjlol:.

Kawhi with this roster goes no farther than the semis while LeBron probably walks back to the Finals for another 3 years if you send him to the Raptors.

And AD? :mjlol:. You're really gonna let Lonzo continue to run point:pachaha:?
I agree this season..

Trading leCancer for either ad/kawhi opens up the possibility of attracring another top MAX fa.
Which the lakers will have space for..

Example..

If LA trades lebron for either AD/kawhi

This gives them the opportunity to sign Kyrie/klay/kd

While keeping the short bus crew..

The best intrest for the LAkers is to cut the cancer to persue better opportunities for the furure

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Anyone saying we are ignoring Lonzo is bs'ing..even Worthy said that Lonzo looks like he doesnt want to run point sometimes. Lonzo chooses games where he is just gonna be passive, and choosing to be passive when 2 of the best scorers are out is inexcusable. Also his defense was trash tonight, Jeff Teague was doing whatever he wanted.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
THIS REALLY MIGHT BE THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMELS BACK FOLKS

INGRAM + HART + PICKS FOR A SUPERSTAR MIGHT BE COMIN SOONER THAN WE THINK

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Anyone saying we are ignoring Lonzo is bs'ing..even Worthy said that Lonzo looks like he doesnt want to run point sometimes. Lonzo chooses games where he is just gonna be passive, and choosing to be passive when 2 of the best scorers are out is inexcusable. Also his defense was trash tonight, Jeff Teague was doing whatever he wanted.

I NOTICED THIS FROM DAY 1...THERE ARE GAMES WHERE HE SIMPLY LOOKS LIKE HE DOESNT WANA BE THERE.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

They'll continue to make excuses for him. Been disappointed in him and BI the past few games. shyt is unacceptable.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

I was thinking of this yesterday. All of our lottery picks were for the most part consensus picks at the time and there’s a real chance none of them will pan out as we hoped and have their careers play out on the Lakers. Our player development has to be ranked as one of the worst in the league.

THAT AINT IT....KUZMA IS DEVELOPING WELL. IT FALLS ON THE PLAYERS THEMSELVES.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

I was thinking of this yesterday. All of our lottery picks were for the most part consensus picks at the time and there’s a real chance none of them will pan out as we hoped and have their careers play out on the Lakers. Our player development has to be ranked as one of the worst in the league.

I wanna agree, but part of it is we drafting these guys that have no fire. BI, Zo and even Dlo all guys who don't seem to want it. Kuz and Randle, might have irrational confidence, but they play with passion

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
THAT AINT IT....KUZMA IS DEVELOPING WELL. IT FALLS ON THE PLAYERS THEMSELVES.
Kuzma was good out of the gate. I give him all the credit for his success. He actually worked out with Kobe and trained with other stars in LA. The Lakers didn’t do much for him but give him playing time that he earned.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Kuzma was good out of the gate. I give him all the credit for his success. He actually worked out with Kobe and trained with other stars in LA. The Lakers didn’t do much for him but give him playing time that he earned.

EXACTLY..KUZMA WANTS IT. THEREIN LIES THE DIFFERENCE.

LONZO AND BI ARE STARTING TO RUB ME LIKE THEY GOT ANDREW-WIGGINS-HEART SYNDROME. IT'S 100% ON THEM.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I wanna agree, but part of it is we drafting these guys that have no fire. BI, Zo and even Dlo all guys who don't seem to want it. Kuz and Randle, might have irrational confidence, but they play with passion
Mentality is tough to measure. You can be a nice guy but a killer on the court. There was nothing in those guy’s college tapes that indicated they didn’t have fire (certainly not to the point that you were questioning it pre draft like Wiggins). Idk if it’s the LA social scene with Laker prestige, national media pressure, or player development staff or what... but each guy has turned out to be a long term project with only marginal gains from year to year.

It’s frustrating. We were on the verge of a breakthrough in December until this rash of injuries and illnesses.