A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Well for starters, let your #2 pick PG play as an actual PG instead of a small forward always running to the damn corner while the team watches Ingram go nowhere with ISO ball
Man, stop it. That's all he wants to do. How many guys need to go down before you clowns just realize this is what he is? He does not want the responsibility of running the team. :camby:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm just praying that New Orleans is stupid enough to trade AD for these guys.
Not gonna happen. Pels won't trade him to LA and someone like the Kings will come out of nowhere and make a better offer.

Just trade some of these busts for Beal and hope Cousins comes back strong and sign him in the offseason. :francis:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I stopped watching after halftime. Inseam basically cut it 12 by himself. I don't know what he did after, but the shyt had been over.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Somebody explain to me what the hell is going on. These dudes all seemed better last year. They had more energy and everything. Even Zo looked better and seemed more aggressive. Ingram was looking like he was steadily improving last year as well. What I saw last year was probably one of the reasons Lebron chose these guys in the first place.

It has to be all mental. :francis:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Trade leCancer for ad/kawhi

Both are not ball dominant much younger while being able to keep the young core..

Bron does NOT have a no trade clause
Get the fukk out of here:mjlol:.

Kawhi with this roster goes no farther than the semis while LeBron probably walks back to the Finals for another 3 years if you send him to the Raptors.

And AD? :mjlol:. You're really gonna let Lonzo continue to run point:pachaha:?