A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EXACTLY..KUZMA WANTS IT. THEREIN LIES THE DIFFERENCE.

LONZO AND BI ARE STARTING TO RUB ME LIKE THEY GOT ANDREW-WIGGINS-HEART SYNDROME. IT'S 100% ON THEM.
:whoa:BI wants it....he just inconsistent and lacks a 3pt shot right now.

Lonzo tho:scust:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:whoa:BI wants it....he just inconsistent and lacks a 3pt shot right now.

Lonzo tho:scust:

I AGREE...HE'S JUS STARTIN TO PISS ME OFF WIT HIS INDECISIVE FORCES. I STILL THINK HE'LL GET IT TOGETHER SOON.

ZO IS A DIFF PLAYER FROM GAME TO GAME THO...HE LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE HE'S ON HIS PERIOD SOMETIMES. I HATE THAT FAGOT ASS BODY LANGUAGE HE HAS WHEN HIS ARMS GET LOOSE AND HE COCKS HIS HEAD TO THE SIDE IN DISAPPOINTMENT.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Our player development sucks ass

This goes beyond Luke. It’s no reason that a franchise like this has development this bad. All the other good teams got it but somehow this team is exempt from that? Jeanie and Magic need to look thoroughly into this issue because it’s absolutely unacceptable.

Oh, and this proves that DLo’s development wasn’t just his fukkery. This staff is just trash.

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
This goes beyond Luke. It’s no reason that a franchise like this has development this bad. All the other good teams got it but somehow this team is exempt from that? Jeanie and Magic need to look thoroughly into this issue because it’s absolutely unacceptable.
There's an easy explanation for this.

To the Lakers, developing players is beneath them. You leave that for bum ass flyover teams and then you snatch them up right as their deals are up. That's Magic's mentality.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

Oh, and this proves that DLo’s development wasn’t just his fukkery. This staff is just trash.
Well the staff is mostly Luke and his Arizona buddies:mjgrin:. But I agree with @tremonthustler1 when have the Lakers really developed someone, I can only think of Bynum. There is arrogance and sadly it will be too late for them to realize this. I am sure all this constant trade talk isnt helping the young guys either.