A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
The young core misses Kuzma’s swagger/fire. He’s always been the pack leader among them. They are playing like they don’t believe they can win. The vets are the only ones who came to play.

Complete no show by Lonzo. Wow...

This stretch without Lebron has been the worst case scenario. Everybody has been exposed... coaching staff included. Young core losing value too.

Lebron for MVP...

Kuz woulda been sure to put up 25 shots, win or lose :mjcry:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So here's my only problem with Zo:

You have Magic, Kareem, Kobe, Bron, Cooper, Worthy all there at your disposal. 4 of the top 10 players in NBA history. As a young player, these dudes would have to block my number I'd be calling them so much for info.

Are there any reports that he's in their ear picking their brain?

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Our young players are all unique prospects

I like Luke, but I don't think he's capable enough to bring out the best in them

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Our young players are all unique prospects

I like Luke, but I don't think he's capable enough to bring out the best in them
What is your suggestion to get the "best" out of Bust or Ingram? Neither guy can shoot from the perimeter on a consistent basis and Lonzo is useless in the paint.

Daps
What is your suggestion to get the "best" out of Bust or Ingram? Neither guy can shoot from the perimeter on a consistent basis and Lonzo is useless in the paint.

Well for starters, let your #2 pick PG play as an actual PG instead of a small forward always running to the damn corner while the team watches Ingram go nowhere with ISO ball