A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Daps
If Zo had Lavar’s brain you would have a top 5 pg annually. You play for The Lakers. Nobody should have to check your temperature every other day to see if you’re mentally checked in. Bench Zo

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
If Zo had Lavar’s brain you would have a top 5 pg annually. You play for The Lakers. Nobody should have to check your temperature every other day to see if you’re mentally checked in. Bench Zo

Didn't really follow breh at UCLA bit was he like that there too?

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also the Lakers player development is the worst. I bet if Zo or Ingram get traded anywhere else they gonna put up better numbers. :francis:
THAT AINT IT....KUZMA IS DEVELOPING WELL. IT FALLS ON THE PLAYERS THEMSELVES.

All, I'm saying is that Walton thought it was okay to keep Randle benched and Russell is looking like solid combo guard in the NBA. Obviously, there were other circumstances around them leaving the Lakers but before I completely throw the younger guys under the bus I want to see them with another coach. Come out that booth Marc Jackson...

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
There's an easy explanation for this.

To the Lakers, developing players is beneath them. You leave that for bum ass flyover teams and then you snatch them up right as their deals are up. That's Magic's mentality.

Could be true, going back Bynum may be the only player ever developed. Kobe was just a psycho that wouldn't be denied. If anything dumb ass Dell Harris delayed him a year :mjlol:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
5nF.gif

This too shall pass eventually though, when everybody is back healthy.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Bynum was cokehead’s personal pet project since he was just taking the reigns for the first time from Dr. Buss and wanted someone groomed under his tenure.

Crazy enough, his obsession with making his mark on the franchise helped Bynum out tremendously. Not to mention Bynum had great physical attributes, is a very intelligent high IQ type person, and worked to get somewhere.

When you think of it, none of these kids are the prospect that Bynum was.