A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Damn, a buzzer beater away from being 4th in the west still, and winning 2 of 3 (really 3 of 4 playing the second half against Golden State) without Bron.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
nikka we had like 30 something wins last season, you think we were going to regress:dahell:

Y’all nikkas love to act like Lebron is the end all be all on this fukking team

Excuse me if I’m not a faithless bandwagon nikka
That was last season

The West was weak last season its tougher this season. Every team other than Phoenix has a chance to make the playoffs.

The young guys are starting to gel with LeBron. And nah you hate LeBron so much that you projecting. LeBron isn’t the end all on this team and the young guys are going to have to find consistency and fulfill their talent levels for this team to succeed.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That was last season

The West was weak last season its tougher this season. Every team other than Phoenix has a chance to make the playoffs.

The young guys are starting to gel with LeBron. And nah you hate LeBron so much that you projecting. LeBron isn’t the end all on this team and the young guys are going to have to find consistency and fulfill their talent levels for this team to succeed.
giphy.gif

The West was weaker LAST season... explain that to me? Because trash ass Sacramento and Clippers are in the playoff hunt?

Who else is fukking different?

And I don’t give a fukk about Lebron as much as you nikkas, that’s the difference with me. The team can fukking win games without him, that’s my point. I’m not projecting shyt, they have been in every game since the nikka went down, yes or no?

I’m not even saying we DONT need Lebron, all I’m saying is that we can compete and win a few until he is ready to come back and you nikkas are sensitive about it. Pull the skirt down and have faith in your squad for a fukking week:heh:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
giphy.gif

The West was weaker LAST season... explain that to me? Because trash ass Sacramento and Clippers are in the playoff hunt?

And I don’t give a fukk about Lebron as much as you nikkas, that’s the difference with me. The team can fukking win games without him, that’s my point. I’m not projecting shyt, they have been in every game since the nikka went down, yes or no?

I’m not even saying we DONT need Lebron, all I’m saying is that we can compete and win a few until he is ready to come back and you nikkas are sensitive about it. Pull the skirt down and have faith in your squad for a fukking week:heh:
Yeah it was. Last season was a weak season for the West due to injuries and teams underperforming. The Clippers and Kings aren't trash. The West is deeper this season, there's parity, the Warriors look beatable.

And I agree the young core should be able to hold down the fort while LBJ returns.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah it was. Last season was a weak season for the West due to injuries and teams underperforming. The Clippers and Kings aren't trash. The West is deeper this season, there's parity, the Warriors look beatable.

And I agree the young core should be able to hold down the fort while LBJ returns.
And they are capable of doing that. That’s my point. Look at the numbers above if you don’t believe me:heh:

They are literally playing like they did last year but probably better. They have experience playing together and not Bron Ball, they will be ok..

And no way in hell was the West weaker last season but we’ll just agree to disagree

Karume

All Star
Daps
It's why some of us happy they get more burn.... They should be able to keep this going once LeBron is back and keep his minutes at 30-32
they should but it's on them more than LeBron

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
giphy.gif

The Lakers team is probably the weakest of the 14 teams that can make the playoffs. However, if the young guys can get in rhythm on this stretch, the Lakers could fukk around and land one of the top3 spots and then anything is possible from there. Kuzma already knows what up; Lonzo blows hot and cold, BI can be a problem but his isos are not the most convincing. Hart and KCP also need to be consistent. There is definitely enough talent to sustain a deep playoff run with Lebron

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Eh, I still only rate GSW and OKC as being real problems in the playoffs for the Lakers.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Sacramento is giving up the 3rd most points in the league...Perfect matchup for LA's young core.