A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He’s not here, so fukk em. And I’d rather take my chances going after a former finals MVP over Joe Ingles top hoe.

George been overrated for years I could care less what he does right now that’s like gettin duped by harden or defrozen and their regular season acts.

as much as i wanna slander PG with you, that dude been killing shyt this season. :hubie:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Y'all so damn fake. Went from fukk everybody on this team, these dudes garbage to hype as hell five minutes later lol. Can't lie I was the same damn way offline. Said fukk this game and was going to sleep but kept it on in the background. Had to jump my ass back up to finish the game all hype when they started making that run. Didn't like Luke benching Lonzo at the end but it worked.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If KCP keeps playing well he deserves his starting spot back. Bring either Kuz or Ingram off the bench.

Last edited:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I thought that game was over at the 4 minute mark when we were down 7. Good on the team for not giving up. It was an ugly game.

Ingram had a nice bounce back and took over in the clutch. Should have stat padded for the triple double :takedat:

Hart and KCP were crucial. Hart kept us in it in the 1st half, while KCP kept us in it on the 2nd half. I like that both are ready to shoot as soon as they catch the ball. KCP is overpaid but he's definitely a useful rotation player and serviceable starter if needed.

Lonzo had a bad game but at least he contributed something. He showed some decent bully ball in the paint.

Kuzma started off hitting, went ice cold, then started hitting shots again in the 4th.

It was nice having Javale back, but it was weird that Jonathan Williams got minutes over Zubac.

Good win. We matched up good with OKC last year. Let's see if we can slow down Paul George and score on their defense.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lonzo was bad defensively tonight bruh. But that doesn't mean anything really cause no one is great on defense 82 games a year. He took that dumbass shot in the 4th trying to shoot over Fox. Like bruh you can barely make them wide open. Luke probably got hot after that.
Luke just doesn’t fukk with Zo bruh:mjlol:

Zo make one mistake and Luke and nikkas want his head. But Hart finally has a big game but can be trash on defense, Kuz can take 30 dumb shots, etc., and Luke want bench them and nobody says shyt..

Dudes a fukking idiot. Zo is in mid-development and plays well regularly.

But anyway, good win. BI, Zo, Hart, etc., played well. Kept telling you Lebron clowns that this team can hoop without these nikkas. Glad McGee back.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Good win!! I see you nikkas still in here complaining. I’m willing to bet y’all was doing the same shyt last year. fukk all that who need to start who need to go shyt. This the team, let’s get to the playoffs and like many of us know once we get their anything is possible with lebron

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Ball had made his free throws he would of had an okay night. He had too many lapses on defense and tried a crazy shot which got him pulled.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Good win!! I see you nikkas still in here complaining. I’m willing to bet y’all was doing the same shyt last year. fukk all that who need to start who need to go shyt. This the team, let’s get to the playoffs and like many of us know once we get their anything is possible with lebron

This. Some folks care more about their fav player getting his stats or finishing games instead of being happy about the win smh.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Luke just doesn’t fukk with Zo bruh:mjlol:

Zo make one mistake and Luke and nikkas want his head. But Hart finally has a big game but can be trash on defense, Kuz can take 30 dumb shots, etc., and Luke want bench them and nobody says shyt..

Dudes a fukking idiot. Zo is in mid-development and plays well regularly.

But anyway, good win. BI, Zo, Hart, etc., played well. Kept telling you Lebron clowns that this team can hoop without these nikkas. Glad McGee back.
You can’t help yourself can’t you?

Lakers stole this game could have very easily been 0-3 without LeBron

I’m a big fan of the Lakers core but get real if LeBron weren’t here it would be a development season with around 35 wins to show for it

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You can’t help yourself can’t you?

Lakers stole this game could have very easily been 0-3 without LeBron

I’m a big fan of the Lakers core but get real if LeBron weren’t here it would be a development season with around 35 wins to show for it
nikka we had like 30 something wins last season, you think we were going to regress:dahell:

Y’all nikkas love to act like Lebron is the end all be all on this fukking team

Excuse me if I’m not a faithless bandwagon ass nikka and fukk u if you offended