A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Only BI should be defending PG13 tonight

Lonzo and KCP should defend WestStatpadBrook

Lonzo has to attack all night & get in WestStatPadBrook's head

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Just watching Hart trying to replace him in the starting lineup and you know it's true.
he was injured though...

like i always say.. the problem with their line up is with ingram/kuzma they need to pick one... i would pick ingram cuz its two small forwards playing like small forwards ..ingram is not playing like a 2 which makes his offense stagger instead of forcing the defense to scramble through picks...when he was away..the biggest beneficiary was kuzma..he was roaming the floor and shooting at a high clip...with LBJ out.. he shot for 50%, 42% and then 29%(as ingram got better and better)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
he was injured though...

like i always say.. the problem with their line up is with ingram/kuzma they need to pick one... i would pick ingram cuz its two small forwards playing like small forwards ..ingram is not playing like a 2 which makes his offense stagger instead of forcing the defense to scramble through picks...when he was away..the biggest beneficiary was kuzma..he was roaming the floor and shooting at a high clip...with LBJ out.. he shot for 50%, 42% and then 29%(as ingram got better and better)

You mean choose as in trade or choose as in start one and let the kther lead the secondary unit?

I’ve been down on BI this season because i felt like this was his year to make that LEAP playing alongside Lebron and he hasn’t yet but I just have a “feeling” that Ingram is a future all star level player once he puts it all together.

I’m more invested in Ingram’s potential than Lonzo’s. I’d trade Lonzo in a heartbeat before I would Ingram (provided Rondo wasn’t hurt)

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
You mean choose as in trade or choose as in start one and let the kther lead the secondary unit?

I’ve been down on BI this season because i felt like this was his year to make that LEAP playing alongside Lebron and he hasn’t yet but I just have a “feeling” that Ingram is a future all star level player once he puts it all together.

I’m more invested in Ingram’s potential than Lonzo’s. I’d trade Lonzo in a heartbeat before I would Ingram (provided Rondo wasn’t hurt)
Trade no one...not even kcp...I think the squad is good...

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Who is making that thread tonight? Hope we can keep it competitive, OKC is a pretty good team.. a win would be :blessed::blessed::mjgrin:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Trade no one...not even kcp...I think the squad is good...
KCPs should be kept just based on fts..if we are shooting this poorly going into playoffs, we are gonna need him in the end to hit the big ones. KCP has been great in December too, hopefully he is picking it up like last season. He always starts slow

Mars

Superstar
Daps
The Lakers can definitely win this game tonight without Lebron.....OKC's loss 3 out of 5 games and Westbrook's shooting has been erratic.....We need good performances from 2 of the 3 main young core(Imgran,Ball,Kuzma) then contributions from the supporting cast/bench.

My prediction: LA wins by 4.

If LA wins this game, I would have Lebron sit out the Knicks game...If LA beats OKC and NY...I would have Lebron skip the 2 game road trip(minn,Dal)