A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah and he did a better job of not doing that today. This isn't the best time to criticize Ingram after he played a great game.
I'm not criticizing him. I just don't think he fits on this team. Not his fault, Bron/Rondo/etc changed things.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I didn't mind it this game, he was bad tonight..on defense as well. Ingram defended Fox instead and did a better job today.

Lonzo was not bad defensively tonight. Hart was awful defensively. I didn't mind KCP in during crunch time. He was the only one who could defend Buddy & Bog well. But Lonzo should be in at the end of games unless he wasn't in bc of his FT woes.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lonzo was not bad defensively tonight. Hart was awful defensively. I didn't mind KCP in during crunch time. He was the only one who could defend Buddy & Bog well. But Lonzo should be in at the end of games unless he wasn't in bc of his FT woes.

Lonzo was bad defensively tonight bruh. But that doesn't mean anything really cause no one is great on defense 82 games a year. He took that dumbass shot in the 4th trying to shoot over Fox. Like bruh you can barely make them wide open. Luke probably got hot after that.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Paul George is such a p*ssy. He was scared to come home so he stayed in wack ass Oklahoma cuz he knows Russ gonna get all the heat when they lose. They ain’t winning shiit.. we all know this

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Credit to BI for making sure Lakers getting that W tonight. Much better over all game from him, he didn’t iso as much and was more of a playmaker. His free throws still awful doe.

I like what I’m seeing from Lonzo lately, he had an ok game tonight but he was aggressive off the pick and roll especially when he gets the defender on his hip. It’s a good development meant as he’s finding ways to score outside of relying on his inconsistent 3 ball. He’s been aggressive the past two games.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Can’t believe y’all actually butthurt that bum george paul ain’t sign with us. :hhh:

Give thanks and praises to the one shooting gawd that this Playoff scrub ain’t steal Kawhi’s 2019 money. :blessed:
He’s been great this year. We would have been a contender if he was here.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
He’s been great this year. We would have been a contender if he was here.

He’s not here, so fukk em. And I’d rather take my chances going after a former finals MVP over Joe Ingles top hoe.

George been overrated for years I could care less what he does right now that’s like gettin duped by harden or defrozen and their regular season acts.