A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Hard earned win and great run to finish it off. Nice bounce back game from BI too, hopefully build more confidence going forward

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Ingram had his first good game today out of 3. Might be blowing the whistle a tad early.
Ingram didn’t have a bad game though. First game he was playing well until the fourth, pretty sure he was 9-15 with 21 points until he choked in the end. Last game he was mediocre but it’s not like Kuz and Zo played any better.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nah, I still think he's the odd man out when Bron is in the lineup. He's clearly talented and I would've liked to see him develop without Bron. But in my opinion, he can't play his game with another ball dominant forward on the floor. Better to trade him for better fitting pieces...

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I still think he's the odd man out when Bron is in the lineup. He's clearly talented and I would've liked to see him develop without Bron. But in my opinion, he can't play his game with another ball dominant forward on the floor. Better to trade him for better fitting pieces...

He can play his game with Bron if he stops relying on ISO so much. I mean nothing in Ingram's game really says that he can't play with Bron.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I don't find it a coincidence that Ingram stepped up down the stretch with Lonzo out of the game....Last year Brandon played his best basketball when Lonzo was injured......The problem with Ingram is that he's not naturally aggressive....When he's on the court with other ball dominant players he has a tendency to shrink....It's not Lebron's job to take a backseat to Ingram, that could cost LA a playoff spot...It's up to Ingram(and Ball) to maintain their assertiveness.....Great players are going to shine regardless.

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He can play his game with Bron if he stops relying on ISO so much. I mean nothing in Ingram's game really says that he can't play with Bron.
That's what I'm saying. If scoring from Iso's is his game, and he can't do it, then the team isn't getting his best.

Not everyone can adapt to being off the ball after being a #1 like say, Chris Bosh or even Wade did during the Heatles days.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Ingram stepped it up on both ends down the stretch. Clutch shots and checking Fox.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I'm saying. If scoring from Iso's is his game, and he can't do it, then the team isn't getting his best.

Not everyone can adapt to being off the ball after being a #1 like say, Chris Bosh or even Wade did during the Heatles days.

Yeah and he did a better job of not doing that today. This isn't the best time to criticize Ingram after he played a great game.