A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I ain’t learned shyt nikka, Ingram just as easily could buckle down and become a great player and everything I said is null and void.

Meanwhile you still ain’t learned not to trust bum ass washed ass car insurance salesman and a scam artist whose style of play is ineffective when it counts in the postseason.

Damn shame, b. :stopitslime:

It’s obvious that Lonzo and Kuzma are the future. And actually the ball being in Ingram’s hands so much is hurting Zo’s growth/production. They probably should trade him while his value is still high.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I’ve honestly begun to question whether or not Ingram really wants to be good, forget even great. Like I said earlier in this thread, we can see the work that Zo, Kuz, and Hart put in this offseason. They came back bigger, stronger, added some new skills, meanwhile Ingram is basically the same nikka with longer hair.

If I’m Luke/Magic he’s getting a serious ultimatum before the offseason starts. Either show some real results or your ass gettin shipped to Pluto.

That's what bugs me the most about Ingram, yeah he has the most potential and all that but where has he been putting in work. I give Zo a lot of shyt, but like said you can see the work he put in on his body this off season. The same with Kuz/Hart. They're willing to invest. If Ingram don't put on 10-15 lbs this off season :camby:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
It’s obvious that Lonzo and Kuzma are the future. And actually the ball being in Ingram’s hands so much is hurting Zo’s growth/production. They probably should trade him while his value is still high.

No the ball being in Leebronze hands so much is hurting his growth & production.

His presence hurts Lonzo & BI the most

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No the ball being in Leebronze hands so much is hurting his growth & production.

Lebron is one of the most effective players in history of course the ball will be in his hands :mjlol:

The problem is when they try to force feed Ingram with iso plays. The offense should almost exclusively run through Zo and Bron

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

PEOPLE THINK CUZ MY THREAD TURNED OUT TO BE A JINX THAT IT HELD NO TRUTH

INGRAM WAS LOOKIN LIKE A YOUNG KD FOR 3 1/2 QUARTERS WITOUT LEBRON

ZO LOOKED LIKE THE BEST PG IN THE LEAGUE

A MIRACLE BOGDANABIITCH 3 AINT CHANGIN THAT

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Lonzo is a top 10 PG but the #s don't reflect it

I tell anyone who will listen he would be a 14-8-8-2 player if we didn't sign LBJ

Last night showed the type of playmaker he is. All these games he's only getting 5-6 FGA and 3 dimes is bc of one main thing/person

PEOPLE THINK CUZ MY THREAD TURNED OUT TO BE A JINX THAT IT HELD NO TRUTH

INGRAM WAS LOOKIN LIKE A YOUNG KD FOR 3 1/2 QUARTERS WITOUT LEBRON

ZO LOOKED LIKE THE BEST PG IN THE LEAGUE

A MIRACLE BOGDANABIITCH 3 AINT CHANGIN THAT
You nikkas horrible

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

I’m still holding out hope for the kid. With the right motivation he can be a great player but none of us are around the team so we can’t gauge just how serious Ingram is. That’s on Luke and Magic to make the call, if it looks like he’s a slightly better Wiggins then we need to cut bait immediately.

It’s entirely up to Ingram at this point. Hopefully the LA media start dragging him. The time for coddling is over for him he needs to get shytted on thoroughly if Zo is gonna catch heat.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
The Lebron hate is just stupid and idiotic at this point...The lakers were in 4th place with Lebron and you have people talking about him hurting the growth of the young players...Guess what?...when you add the best player in the world to your team. The statistical production of the 2nd/3rd scorers and 2nd/3rd primary ball handlers will be capped.....Would you rather have Ingram and Kuz as the #1/#2 options?......And for all the people saying "well,we should have never sign Bron and just waited for AD,KD,KL and PG".....We've seen this game before...How many big FA did LA sign prior to Lebron?.......what if Lebron joined AD in NO?...Had Lebron went to NO and they finished with a top two record while the Lakers missed the playoffs, some of you would be complaining about Lebron not signing with the Lakers....Also.....You do realize that Leonard is a heavy iso player right?.... So had LA passed on LBJ and signed Leonard, you would have the same complaints about him as you do Lebron.

Sure, Ball,Ingram and Kuzma would've put up better numbers without Lebron.....but better numbers do not necessarily translate into more wins...just look at Phoenix(9-25)and Booker(25p/7a)Warren(18p/4a) and Ayton(16p/11r)..........Yeah,yeah,I know.....LA had injuries last season, so they would've won 48 games this season without Lebron.......Based on what?..... 3 teams who made the playoffs last season are currently playing sub 500 basketball(Minn,NO,Utah).....Now take away Lebron....Would LA be better than those 3 teams?......I could understand people being mad if LA was a middle of the road basketball team..but gotdamn, they are a legit title contender.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall dudes never learn when evaluating young players. 1 bad performance and it's time to trade. Ingram the "odd man out", etc. Shyt laughable to me. Did the same shyt with Russell, Randle, etc. Look how they turned out. Yall gotta be more patient

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Lonzo is a top 10 PG but the #s don't reflect it

I tell anyone who will listen he would be a 14-8-8-2 player if we didn't sign LBJ

Last night showed the type of playmaker he is. All these games he's only getting 5-6 FGA and 3 dimes is bc of one main thing/person
he looked like a new jersey nets Jason Kidd running the fast break at times... :wow:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The Lebron hate is just stupid and idiotic at this point...The lakers were in 4th place with Lebron and you have people talking about him hurting the growth of the young players...Guess what?...when you add the best player in the world to your team. The statistical production of the 2nd/3rd scorers and 2nd/3rd primary ball handlers will be capped.....Would you rather have Ingram and Kuz as the #1/#2 options?......And for all the people saying "well,we should have never sign Bron and just waited for AD,KD,KL and PG".....We've seen this game before...How many big FA did LA sign prior to Lebron?.......what if Lebron joined AD in NO?...Had Lebron went to NO and they finished with a top two record while the Lakers missed the playoffs, some of you would be complaining about Lebron not signing with the Lakers....Also.....You do realize that Leonard is a heavy iso player right?.... So had LA passed on LBJ and signed Leonard, you would have the same complaints about him as you do Lebron.

Sure, Ball,Ingram and Kuzma would've put up better numbers without Lebron.....but better numbers do not necessarily translate into more wins...just look at Phoenix(9-25)and Booker(25p/7a)Warren(18p/4a) and Ayton(16p/11r)..........Yeah,yeah,I know.....LA had injuries last season, so they would've won 48 games this season without Lebron.......Based on what?..... 3 teams who made the playoffs last season are currently playing sub 500 basketball(Minn,NO,Utah).....Now take away Lebron....Would LA be better than those 3 teams?......I could understand people being mad if LA was a middle of the road basketball team..but gotdamn, they are a legit title contender.

:dahell:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Fakkit ass was celebrating Bron injury in that game thread.. fukk him
Real shyt tho: I hope Ingram, Zo and Kuz can carry them
I wasn't celebrating anything you hurt p*ssy :mjlol:

Damn breh. Why @O.T.I.S. gotta be a feggit cuz he fukk wit Zo? :russ:
See how hurt these Lebron pussies be about our team :mjlol:

I don't even know this vaginas name and he's tagging me because I support nikkas other than Lebron on MY squad... He wasn't even here last year but this monkey got the nerve to call me a c00n because I don't swallow Lebron everyhnight like he does:mjgrin:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yall dudes never learn when evaluating young players. 1 bad performance and it's time to trade. Ingram the "odd man out", etc. Shyt laughable to me. Did the same shyt with Russell, Randle, etc. Look how they turned out. Yall gotta be more patient

yeah, nikkas on Zo's dikk now too when just last week nikkas was calling him trash :mjlol: BI looked good for most of the game last night. just a terrible 4th qtr