A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yall dudes never learn when evaluating young players. 1 bad performance and it's time to trade. Ingram the "odd man out", etc. Shyt laughable to me. Did the same shyt with Russell, Randle, etc. Look how they turned out. Yall gotta be more patient
I agree with the sentiment for Ingram but those are bad examples...

Isn’t D’Lo getting benched for Dinwiddie in 70% of crunch time? He’s only marginally improved since his rookie year... I was somebody who was angry at that trade but he is just “ok”.

Same for Randle. He’s back to playing no defense.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Yall dudes never learn when evaluating young players. 1 bad performance and it's time to trade. Ingram the "odd man out", etc. Shyt laughable to me. Did the same shyt with Russell, Randle, etc. Look how they turned out. Yall gotta be more patient

This. When they play good dudes be sucking them up and when they have a bad game it's time to trade them

yeah, nikkas on Zo's dikk now too when just last week nikkas was calling him trash :mjlol: BI looked good for most of the game last night. just a terrible 4th qtr

lol whenever he have another one of them 1-12 shooting games they gone be calling for his head again. Fickle ass fans breh lol

Last edited:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Playoffs ain’t shyt, we are used to championships around here homie

Can we wait until the season is over?

The FA that LA signed this summer has been to 8 consecutive finals and won 3 times.

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Sorry for my rant.

But I've never seen a fanbase of a top 4 seed,who missed the playoffs the previous season complain so fukking much.

Breh, no one is even hating on Bron and most of the complainers are Bron fans not Laker fans :beli: Laker fans just saying to stop hating on the young guys when its obvious some of them especially BI and Zo have a lot of adjusting to do to gel with Bron. We the ones trying to be patient with the young guys while other guys wanna trade everyone for Bradley Beal :dead:

and as for any Laker fans being critical of anything, it just is what it is. Y'all keep trying to highlight the fact we missed the playoffs the last 5 years, y'all realize that was the first major rebuild in the entire history of the franchise? Maybe y'all "Bron saved the Lakers" ass nikkas want our franchise to be defined by the last 5 years, but there's no Laker fans out there that let the rebuild affect our expectations of the team. We knew we'd get a star eventually and it'd be back to trying to contend.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Can we wait until the season is over?

The FA that LA signed this summer has been to 8 consecutive finals and won 3 times.
You have to understand that Lakers fans are a different animal and Lebron hasn’t done anything for the Lakers to be Teflon. That’s the problem with being a mercenary star. Warriors fans don’t even stan Durant like that yet after 2 titles and 2 Finals MVPs. I think 95% of Lakers fans support and root for Bron at this point. But he’s going to have to do more to make us unwavering stans though. Gotta bring home at the least one championship.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I agree with the sentiment for Ingram but those are bad examples...

Isn’t D’Lo getting benched for Dinwiddie in 70% of crunch time? He’s only marginally improved since his rookie year... I was somebody who was angry at that trade but he is just “ok”.

Same for Randle. He’s back to playing no defense.

To add to that, Ingram is essentially the senior player amongst the youth and yet he looks the furthest behind. We had love for DLo and Barklonedolph but have they reached their promise? Those were cokehead/mitch picks btw, if I’m not mistaken so was Ingram. All the other players have shown growth, not too much to ask the same from BI.

I’m willing to wait if it’s worth it, but no one in here can deny that he should be way further along. No need for trades now, but no more coddling either.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
To add to that, Ingram is essentially the senior player amongst the youth and yet he looks the furthest behind. We had love for DLo and Barklonedolph but have they reached their promise? Those were cokehead/mitch picks btw, if I’m not mistaken so was Ingram. All the other players have shown growth, not too much to ask the same from BI.

I’m willing to wait if it’s worth it, but no one in here can deny that he should be way further along. No need for trades now, but no more coddling either.
Yeah, the clock on Ingram is ticking for sure, but at least since he’s come back from the ankle sprain he’s mostly looked pretty good compared to how he started the season. I hope at some point he, Magic, and/or Luke determine the best role for him offensively this year. I have faith he will figure it out, as he tends to get better as the season goes along.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Breh, no one is even hating on Bron and most of the complainers are Bron fans not Laker fans :beli: Laker fans just saying to stop hating on the young guys when its obvious some of them especially BI and Zo have a lot of adjusting to do to gel with Bron. We the ones trying to be patient with the young guys while other guys wanna trade everyone for Bradley Beal :dead:

and as for any Laker fans being critical of anything, it just is what it is. Y'all keep trying to highlight the fact we missed the playoffs the last 5 years, y'all realize that was the first major rebuild in the entire history of the franchise? Maybe y'all "Bron saved the Lakers" ass nikkas want our franchise to be defined by the last 5 years, but there's no Laker fans out there that let the rebuild affect our expectations of the team. We knew we'd get a star eventually and it'd be back to trying to contend.
no one hating on lebron :beli: what y’all call it then? Ain’t no lebron fans in here hating on the young core, most of us love the core. We got high hopes for kuz and zo. It’s just some of don’t see BI as a second option on a championship caliber team. Y’all used to “championship” right? The rebuild is over. The Lakers got the best player in the world for 4 years. It’s now or never. But from what I saw last night was everything I was hoping to see out the young guys instead of the last 4 minutes. They just need to play like that when the team is fully healthy, cause I seen them taking the same shots they was getting with lebron on the floor. Kuz driving and doing a lil but if everything same as when Bron play. BI getting his ISO’s that he love, same as when Bron play and zo got the chance to do what he did last night he just got to take them shoots more often and take and make them same drives more often.

camer999

All Star
Daps
If the Celtics massively underperform this season and Kyrie decided playing with Bron ain’t so bad, is that a move you’d want to go down (off season)

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
no one hating on lebron :beli: what y’all call it then? Ain’t no lebron fans in here hating on the young core, most of us love the core. We got high hopes for kuz and zo. It’s just some of don’t see BI as a second option on a championship caliber team. Y’all used to “championship” right? The rebuild is over. The Lakers got the best player in the world for 4 years. It’s now or never. But from what I saw last night was everything I was hoping to see out the young guys instead of the last 4 minutes. They just need to play like that when the team is fully healthy, cause I seen them taking the same shots they was getting with lebron on the floor. Kuz driving and doing a lil but if everything same as when Bron play. BI getting his ISO’s that he love, same as when Bron play and zo got the chance to do what he did last night he just got to take them shoots more often and take and make them same drives more often.

i just read every post in this thread since the end of last nights game and not ONE post hating on Bron. No reason for that guy Mars to go on the rant he went on. Y'all only watch this team cuz you love one man, you dont love the young guys your fellow Bron fans done typed up essays in her about trading them for Beal and shyt.

Talking about "we got high hopes for kuz and zo" since when? :gucci: Now your angle is your fellow Bronsexual fanbase have always been supportive of Kuz and Zo:mjlol:

You fukk boys are insufferable. Talking about it's now or never but it's Bron who made the sole decision to come here with the young guys. If he would've told Magic he'll sign only if makes a trade, Magic would've done it. So whatever the fukk y'all crying about with the young guys growing pains, blame the man y'all follow:gucci: God damn if Bron wants a good coach and star teammates then tell him to go fukking get it then.....he WANTS THIS shyt