A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lonzo and Kuz showed something... Ingram not so much. I still like what Ingram adds defensively but his offensive game is under developed.

I’ve honestly begun to question whether or not Ingram really wants to be good, forget even great. Like I said earlier in this thread, we can see the work that Zo, Kuz, and Hart put in this offseason. They came back bigger, stronger, added some new skills, meanwhile Ingram is basically the same nikka with longer hair.

If I’m Luke/Magic he’s getting a serious ultimatum before the offseason starts. Either show some real results or your ass gettin shipped to Pluto.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I guess this is the new NBA rule, Lakers take a bad L and fakkit Ed Malloy has to take an emergency flight to wherever they play next to make sure they don't lose again.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Lebrons out with a groin injury
Rondo out with a hand injury

source.gif

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I’ve honestly begun to question whether or not Ingram really wants to be good, forget even great. Like I said earlier in this thread, we can see the work that Zo, Kuz, and Hart put in this offseason. They came back bigger, stronger, added some new skills, meanwhile Ingram is basically the same nikka with longer hair.

If I’m Luke/Magic he’s getting a serious ultimatum before the offseason starts. Either show some real results or your ass gettin shipped to Pluto.

INGRAM KILLED IT IN THEM FIRST THREE QUARTERS THO

THAT LAST QUARTER WAS THE WOAT TURNAROUND IVE EVER SEEN

BUT LETS SEE HOW HE RECOVERS - ITS STILL HIS TIME TO SHINE WIT BRON OUT

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

BUT LETS SEE WHAT HOW HE RECOVERS

Agreed he did his thing in a good portion of the game but even in that instance it’s clear that he needs to improve substantially as a player.

There’s a lot of season left tho, so hopefully he shows us something. Zo starting to show life so anything is possible.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

BUT LETS SEE HOW HE RECOVERS - ITS STILL HIS TIME TO SHINE WIT BRON OUT

Bruh, I hope you learned your lesson with that BS.

You put yourself before LWO. You know how many times I want to make threads before the game is over?

That's legit our only rule

You still good with me. :ehh:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Bruh, I hope you learned your lesson with that BS.

You put yourself before LWO. You know how many times I want to make threads before the game is over?

That's legit our only rule

You still good with me. :ehh:

I FUCCED UP BRUH

:francis:

GOT TOO EXCITED N DID US ALL DIRTY LIKE A PREMATURE EJACULATOR

LWO DIDNT DESERVE THAT - IM BACK ON MY SHIIT NOW

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I tired to tell you about that bust when you was claiming his absence was the reason we bust yall sorry ass. Now you learn the hard way. Take that lesson:mjlit:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Lonzo is a top 10 PG but the #s don't reflect it

I tell anyone who will listen he would be a 14-8-8-2 player if we didn't sign LBJ

Last night showed the type of playmaker he is. All these games he's only getting 5-6 FGA and 3 dimes is bc of one main thing/person

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I tired to tell you about that bust when you was claiming his absence was the reason we bust yall sorry ass. Now you learn the hard way. Take that lesson:mjlit:

I ain’t learned shyt nikka, Ingram just as easily could buckle down and become a great player and everything I said is null and void.

Meanwhile you still ain’t learned not to trust bum ass washed ass car insurance salesmen and a scam artist whose style of play is ineffective when it counts in the postseason.

Damn shame, b. :stopitslime: