A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Mars

Superstar
Daps
i just read every post in this thread since the end of last nights game and not ONE post hating on Bron.

Come on dude...Are you blind?

Lonzo is a top 10 PG but the #s don't reflect it

I tell anyone who will listen he would be a 14-8-8-2 player if we didn't sign LBJ

Last night showed the type of playmaker he is. All these games he's only getting 5-6 FGA and 3 dimes is bc of one main thing/person

Formula should be rather simple...

LeBron should play about 18 to 20 mins in the first 3 Qrts. Play the entire 4th.

First 3 Qrts Bron plays off the ball. Focuses on REBOUNDING, Defense, etc.

Gotta get LeBron to compromise and follow the plan.

Then you had another poster make a thread before the game even ended talking about "How good Ingram is without Lebron holding him back"

Last edited:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
INGRAM KILLED IT IN THEM FIRST THREE QUARTERS THO

THAT LAST QUARTER WAS THE WOAT TURNAROUND IVE EVER SEEN

BUT LETS SEE HOW HE RECOVERS - ITS STILL HIS TIME TO SHINE WIT BRON OUT

Lonzo is a top 10 PG but the #s don't reflect it

I tell anyone who will listen he would be a 14-8-8-2 player if we didn't sign LBJ

Last night showed the type of playmaker he is. All these games he's only getting 5-6 FGA and 3 dimes is bc of one main thing/person

No the ball being in Leebronze hands so much is hurting his growth & production.

His presence hurts Lonzo & BI the most

i just read every post in this thread since the end of last nights game and not ONE post hating on Bron. No reason for that guy Mars to go on the rant he went on. Y'all only watch this team cuz you love one man, you dont love the young guys your fellow Bron fans done typed up essays in her about trading them for Beal and shyt.

Talking about "we got high hopes for kuz and zo" since when? :gucci: Now your angle is your fellow Bronsexual fanbase have always been supportive of Kuz and Zo:mjlol:

You fukk boys are insufferable. Talking about it's now or never but it's Bron who made the sole decision to come here with the young guys. If he would've told Magic he'll sign only if makes a trade, Magic would've done it. So whatever the fukk y'all crying about with the young guys growing pains, blame the man y'all follow:gucci: God damn if Bron wants a good coach and star teammates then tell him to go fukking get it then.....he WANTS THIS shyt
all last night after the game. But go ahead in cook. Don’t know about everybody else but I been big on zo since ucla and fukk with kuz cause he from flint. You won’t find me in here talking about trading the young core. All I ever said was I don’t see what y’all see in BI

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Come on dude...Are you blind?

Then you had another poster make a thread before the game even ended talking about "How good Ingram is without Lebron holding him back"

Thats not hate, those are just facts. If Bron wasn't on the team guys like Zo and BI especially would probably be able to thrive more. No one said the team was BETTER without Bron or that Bron should defer to these nikkas 50/50 or any of that. But y'all nikkas be calling them TRASH when it's clear they have talent and just aren't able to show it with Bron, especially Zo who needs the ball to utilize most the talents.

The real issue is your bron fans are emotional dikkriders. No one is fukking hating for saying Zo's stats would be better if Bron wasn't around. Also, there was about 5 pages of posts after the game last night and all y'all got is 2 posts from ONE poster, and fukking Sccit who doesn't even count when discussing the behavior of the larger LWO populace because we all know he's radical with his. He also admitted he was wrong for that thread last night.

all last night after the game. But go ahead in cook. Don’t know about everybody else but I been big on zo since ucla and fukk with kuz cause he from flint. You won’t find me in here talking about trading the young core. All I ever said was I don’t see what y’all see in BI

Just like you didn't find anybody here hating on Bron after the game last night except for one poster who wasn't even hating + Sccit. fukk outta here.....

Mars

Superstar
Daps
But y'all nikkas be calling them TRASH

I don't remember making any negative comments about Ball,Kuzma or Ingram this season........I've said from the jump that this Lakers squad is a legit title contender.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats not hate, those are just facts. If Bron wasn't on the team guys like Zo and BI especially would probably be able to thrive more. No one said the team was BETTER without Bron or that Bron should defer to these nikkas 50/50 or any of that. But y'all nikkas be calling them TRASH when it's clear they have talent and just aren't able to show it with Bron, especially Zo who needs the ball to utilize most the talents.

The real issue is your bron fans are emotional dikkriders. No one is fukking hating for saying Zo's stats would be better if Bron wasn't around. Also, there was about 5 pages of posts after the game last night and all y'all got is 2 posts from ONE poster, and fukking Sccit who doesn't even count when discussing the behavior of the larger LWO populace because we all know he's radical with his. He also admitted he was wrong for that thread last night.

Just like you didn't find anybody here hating on Bron after the game last night except for one poster who wasn't even hating + Sccit. fukk outta here.....
Bruh stopping debating them groupies:russ:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
S0wD3fC.png

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Man if Lebron could just try playing off the ball more, he will get easy buckets on fast breaks with Zo,
Lonzo is a totally different player without Bron there. Less Bron Ball won’t hurt his 3 stats he worries about much if at all.