A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

camer999

All Star
Daps
Y'all might be out of the Playoffs by the time Bron returns with the way everyone else is playing.
Stop it they had a mishap at the end but some of our young guys shined. It’s a shytty way to lose, but that shot was incredible. Kuz really showing an insane ceiling right now and THIS must’ve been what UCLA Zo was like honestly he looked like the best player on the floor during the late third and the fourth he was apart of. Kuz held it down the earlier parts of the game though showed flashes of GREAT D. Kuz is definitely our most valuable asset and one we shouldn’t part with. If Zo can maintain this excellence instead of being inconsistent as fukk, and bottle it up and keep it when Bron comes back. He might become that real number two playmaker, while kuz with be that Carmelo type (less pure scoring, more versatile.)

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You're a good team but the West is tight as hell right. Spurs, Blazers, Rockets, Kings, Clippers are all playing well at the same time.

A loss or 2 can put anyone in a low seed or even outside the Playoff Picture.
It was like that with Lebron too though. We lost plenty of winnable games with him. We just have to hold the line. Our schedule softens up in a few games too.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If LA wins their next two games...I would sit Lebron for 2 -3 more games just to make sure he's 100%.

I would feel more confident if Rondo was in.... I think we win this game tonight with him.

How long is he expected to be out again?

Martha

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Those turnovers shump caused changed momentum Kings were stalling offensive wise but his two steals gave em a jolt and got them close

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Those turnovers shump caused changed momentum Kings were stalling offensive wise but his two steals gave em a jolt and got them close

Yeah Shump made plays down the stretch, Kings have been a great 4th quarter team this year. I like their young team a lot so in a way I wasn’t too surprised they won but still hella disappointed.