A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Embarrassment will only making Ingram better :hubie:, but he better work on those FT's.

Luke rotations on the other hand :patrice: and Tyson guarding dude on the last play instead of playing inside :patrice:.

We staying getting killed by these long last name European cats :patrice:

Clippers past us in standings so we better beat them next :ufdup:

Rematch against SAC Sunday :birdman:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I don't like Ingram as a primary ball handler nh. It just doesn't work. Luke is obsessed with making him a point forward.
Not at all. I posted about it during the game, the majority of the time they gave him the ball out past the three point line the offense just died and it lead to a bad iso or a rushed shot with the shot clock running down. They need to get it to him in the post or on the move but no more just giving it to him and letting him iso until he learns to make quicker decisions with the ball.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Lowkey maybe this loss shouldn’t be surprising. Zo not being out there made a huge difference. That, Luke being a dumbass, and some ref fukkery.

I feel like the bad calls went both ways but those rotations (combined with Ingram) keyed that Sac run.

Caruso playing meaningful minutes in small ball :francis:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
This loss really hurts:

1.Up 15 with 6:44 left in the game
2.Kuzma/Ball showing out
3.Shoot 50% from two and 40% from three

You figure man...If we can win this game then split the next two.....we'll go 2-1 without Lebron.

Terrible,terrible loss.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Not at all. I posted about it during the game, the majority of the time they gave him the ball out past the three point line the offense just died and it lead to a bad iso or a rushed shot with the shot clock running down. They need to get it to him in the post or on the move but no more just giving it to him and letting him iso until he learns to make quicker decisions with the ball.

I think that has to do with his deficiencies imo. He’s not strong or skilled enough to be a post threat, getting him more on the move makes sense but if a defender bodies him he starts looking like those inflatable flailing man shyts at the car dealership.

If breh wants to stay on this team he needs to make a quantum leap in the offseason. No time to do that now unfortunately but he’s gotta be all in this summer with a legit trainer bulking up, building strength, and getting some legit go to moves and counters. fukk all this tryna be a point forward shyt Luke want, he should be more focused on developing into an all around scorer that can also playmake when needed.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I think that has to do with his deficiencies imo. He’s not strong or skilled enough to be a post threat, getting him more on the move makes sense but if a defender bodies him he starts looking like those inflatable flailing man shyts at the car dealership.

If breh wants to stay on this team he needs to make a quantum leap in the offseason. No time to do that now unfortunately but he’s gotta be all in this summer with a legit trainer bulking up, building strength, and getting some legit go to moves and counters. fukk all this tryna be a point forward shyt Luke want, he should be more focused on developing into an all around scorer that can also playmake when needed.
All that combined with his slow windup when he shoots makes it hard for him to be the off ball scorer that Kuz is. I'm not sure how best to utilize him in the future without the ball in his hand.