A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We should still be able to win the next two at home...Clippers and Kings (again)

Hopefully Javale is back and it would be nice if Rondo and perhaps Lebron could be on the bench.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
These are the moments that can toughen a young player tho...Kobe needs to reach out to BI and remind of him of the infamous 'airball' game.

All these years and he still ain’t reach out to Kobe but Kobe gotta reach out to him? fukk that, go holla at Stackhouse...:russ:

I feel like the bad calls went both ways but those rotations (combined with Ingram) keyed that Sac run.

Caruso playing meaningful minutes in small ball :francis:

Its fukked up when you can smell a loss coming. Luke’s wacky acid induced rotations have all but become an omen of an upcoming L. Like the random lineups are the signal for the other team to turn up cuz we done playing for the night. :francis:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
The Lebron fan boys are gonna kill BI.....just hope they remember that Bron missed a ft to cost us a game too :mjpls:

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We should still be able to win the next two at home...Clippers and Kings (again)

Hopefully Javale is back and it would be nice if Rondo and perhaps Lebron could be on the bench.

Short handed ..the clippers is not a good match up. Especially coming off a back to back. I’m not optimistic about a W tomorrow night. :mjcry:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I turned the game off :damn:

Poor Ingram he’s gonna get traded a million times before the next game

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
All that combined with his slow windup when he shoots makes it hard for him to be the off ball scorer that Kuz is. I'm not sure how best to utilize him in the future without the ball in his hand.

I think that’s why his focus should be more on becoming a scorer. He can at least be able to develop an off ball offense and remain effective as well as go into an iso if necessary like Kuz.

But he’s got ALOT of work to do.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Turned the game on after hearing Lakers stans on Twitter spam how much Bron was holding the kids back just to witness Ingram dribbling the game away with those weak ass isos. :mjlol:

Last edited:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Y'all might be out of the Playoffs by the time Bron returns with the way everyone else is playing.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Banished former LWO niccas jinxing us:hhh:

This is why we purging:pacspit:

Kuz and Ball played REALLY well tonight.... its just unfortunate that this game slipped away from us.

This game against the Clippers has just became a bigger game than anticipated

Martha

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Losing to a good team on the road by one point and this is your conclusion?
You're a good team but the West is tight as hell right. Spurs, Blazers, Rockets, Kings, Clippers are all playing well at the same time.

A loss or 2 can put anyone in a low seed or even outside the Playoff Picture.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
You're a good team but the West is tight as hell right. Spurs, Blazers, Rockets, Kings, Clippers are all playing well at the same time.

A loss or 2 can put anyone in a low seed or even outside the Playoff Picture.
He should be back by Tuesday if it really is day to day..Lakers should have won this one, they played great till the stupid mistakes in the end. I think they can definitely win the next 2.