A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He’s getting easy looks around the rim from great passers

You still have to get position to get those looks and then finish. And he's been making all sorts of plays on defense too.

This is not the Zubac we were seeing earlier this year.

Just cut Zubac already. :mjlol:
Get Zubac the fukk outta there. :dahell:
Zubac is literally the woat player I've ever witnessed.
Zu has regressed something serious
This nikka Zu so ass :mjlol:
I hope Zubac enjoys united states because he will be in Croatia next year:picard:
Is Melo better then anyone on the roster besides Zubac?
What's worse, going with our small ball lineup for extended minutes or giving Zubac real minutes :scust:
Zu's awareness on defense is -100 :snoop:
Thank god I dont have to see another moment of Zubac again because of Jonathan Williams,
There has to be some serviceable big man in the G-League or overseas somewhere. I’m ready to waive Zubac and get some kind of athletic warm body to backup McGee.

How does he go from that to averaging damn near 20 and 10 with 3 blocks/game on 80% shooting over three games? :picard:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Luke can be a very good coach. But he's terrible with his ROTATIONS. He still hasn't found a rotation that gives Lance steady minutes. Lance will be very important for us in the playoffs off the bench. And I still believe Beasley offensively could be very good on this team. If they could get him 12-15 minutes per game.

And he takes Zo out for too many long stretches. Even when Zo's offense isn't hitting, defensively he is a monster. I'd like to see ZO and Rondo play together while Bron is out.

I hate Luke's rotations too, but your alternative is more Lance, more Beas, and playing Zo/Rondo together more? :dahell:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Ingram + Ball + a pick for AD, yes or no?

It's an easy yes for me but interested to see where y'all heads are at after the GSW win

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Zu is a gifted roll man. He is average at best in everything else a big man needs to do. He has spurts like this with Zo last year. Now he has Rondo and Bron to feed him.

On another note those layups that rondo was making are shots that Zo needs to study. Zo has a better first step than Rondo and is about as long as him. He should be able to make those type of shots.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
You still have to get position to get those looks and then finish. And he's been making all sorts of plays on defense too.

This is not the Zubac we were seeing earlier this year.

How does he go from that to averaging damn near 20 and 10 with 3 blocks/game on 80% shooting over three games? :picard:
He has been training with javale and Chandler..so he now knows the offense .He is basically playing like javale around the rim and like Chandler around the bottle...

I'm impressed..

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am just floored by the turnaround for Zubac. Wtf.... I legit wanted him waived since training camp before this stretch :deadmanny:

I’ll gladly take the L on that one. :whew:

Rondo is the man when he’s actually trying. This is the main reason why I’m not concerned about if Lonzo’s offense is too much of a negative in the playoffs. Rondo is arguably the best backup PG in the league when he’s on his shyt (which sadly isn’t the case in every game in the regular season at this point in his career).

Give Lebron at least a week off and let’s see what the young guys can do. I’m fully expecting Ingram and Kuz to eat. I hope Zo gets the rock more too.

Lebron and Luke clearly have a game plan against the Warriors. I was legit happy when Draymond was playing (and I’m a fan of what he does) because his lack of shooting allowed Lebron to play free safety and blow up Steph and Klay’s off ball actions and bottle up any drives before it got in to the paint. Kuzma on Klay was an interesting move that worked out too.

Magic built this team to at least defend the Warriors with the length and the agitators (shout out to Lance too). I’m really interested to see where this goes...

Glad you mentioned magic and lebrons game plan. You can see that they really did sit down before the season and talk this over....just as lebron mentioned. Remember the lebron free safety strategy was used in cleveland vs the warriors. Except once they got Durant and Richard Jefferson got old the defense didn't work anymore (plus the cavs lack of creaters and length).

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I am just floored by the turnaround for Zubac. Wtf.... I legit wanted him waived since training camp before this stretch :deadmanny:

I’ll gladly take the L on that one. :whew:

Rondo is the man when he’s actually trying. This is the main reason why I’m not concerned about if Lonzo’s offense is too much of a negative in the playoffs. Rondo is arguably the best backup PG in the league when he’s on his shyt (which sadly isn’t the case in every game in the regular season at this point in his career).

Give Lebron at least a week off and let’s see what the young guys can do. I’m fully expecting Ingram and Kuz to eat. I hope Zo gets the rock more too.

Lebron and Luke clearly have a game plan against the Warriors. I was legit happy when Draymond was playing (and I’m a fan of what he does) because his lack of shooting allowed Lebron to play free safety and blow up Steph and Klay’s off ball actions and bottle up any drives before it got in to the paint. Kuzma on Klay was an interesting move that worked out too.

Magic built this team to at least defend the Warriors with the length and the agitators (shout out to Lance too). I’m really interested to see where this goes...
:wow: post.

The Lakers length (n/h) mirrors that of the Bucks which really bothers this Warriors team. You can see it on the court.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
On another note those layups that rondo was making are shots that Zo needs to study. Zo has a better first step than Rondo and is about as long as him. He should be able to make those type of shots.
Zo is literally the worst finishing at the rim PG I’ve ever seen so good luck with that :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Replace Ball with KCP or Hart and add an additional pick. Lonzo has to much upside.
Breh, that trade doesn't work salary-wise, there ain't a chance in hell the Pelicans would take it, and it would kill your salary cap for next year.

All so you can start a lineup of..

Ball
Some $15 mil free agent
LeBron
AD
Zubac

I'm not seeing it.

KCP being in the trade is already a given, you need him in addition to Ball and Ingram to make the salaries match. You can match without Ingram, but it's tough to match without Ball and almost impossible without KCP. Not to mention that if you don't include Ball in the trade then you have too much salary to get anything more than a $18 mil or so guy next summer. And I can't imagine any combo of players that the Pelicans would consider for even a millisecond unless in includes KCP and at least two of Ingram, Kuzma, and Ball (and only if Ball is actually looking good at that stage). And probably at least two picks is a given as well.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Breh, that trade doesn't work salary-wise, there ain't a chance in hell the Pelicans would take it, and it would kill your salary cap for next year.

All so you can start a lineup of..

Ball
Some $15 mil free agent
LeBron
AD
Zubac

I'm not seeing it.

KCP being in the trade is already a given, you need him in addition to Ball and Ingram to make the salaries match. You can match without Ingram, but it's tough to match without Ball and almost impossible without KCP. Not to mention that if you don't include Ball in the trade then you have too much salary to get anything more than a $18 mil or so guy next summer. And I can't imagine any combo of players that the Pelicans would consider for even a millisecond unless in includes KCP and at least two of Ingram, Kuzma, and Ball (and only if Ball is actually looking good at that stage). And probably at least two picks is a given as well.

Get a third team involved :yeshrug:

Zo shouldn’t be tradable :yeshrug: