A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Bruh when Mcgee comes back, what happens to Zubac? :lupe:

its crazy I'm typing that considering I had him as the WOAT player to ever grace an NBA jersey :dead:

As much as it hurts because Tyson changed our entire defense and saved us but we might have to cut his minutes :to:

Let’s just keep a good three man rotation so all our bigs can be fresh for the playoffs.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Zubac looked like a useless scrub everytime I saw him play but recently he's been balling in away I never saw coming:ehh:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I am just floored by the turnaround for Zubac. Wtf.... I legit wanted him waived since training camp before this stretch :deadmanny:

I’ll gladly take the L on that one. :whew:

Rondo is the man when he’s actually trying. This is the main reason why I’m not concerned about if Lonzo’s offense is too much of a negative in the playoffs. Rondo is arguably the best backup PG in the league when he’s on his shyt (which sadly isn’t the case in every game in the regular season at this point in his career).

Give Lebron at least a week off and let’s see what the young guys can do. I’m fully expecting Ingram and Kuz to eat. I hope Zo gets the rock more too.

Lebron and Luke clearly have a game plan against the Warriors. I was legit happy when Draymond was playing (and I’m a fan of what he does) because his lack of shooting allowed Lebron to play free safety and blow up Steph and Klay’s off ball actions and bottle up any drives before it got in to the paint. Kuzma on Klay was an interesting move that worked out too.

Magic built this team to at least defend the Warriors with the length and the agitators (shout out to Lance too). I’m really interested to see where this goes...

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
The Lakers are @ Sac on Thursday and home against the Clippers Friday.

LeBron will most definitely sit out those 2 games...and may not make the trip to Sac.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Weird thing is I think the Lakers match up best with Warriors.

They just gotta avoid Houston...Just a bad matchup for them imo.

Then again if BI/Zo could just play up to their #2 pick potential.....

Not that they've been bad or not good. Its just whether its Luke or LeBron, etc...they've gotta accelerate their development in order to beat a team like GS or win a championship. They have the talent, but can LeBron figure out how to empower Zo? (where Zo feels like he should be the 2nd most aggressive player on the floor) and figure out how to "Pippen" BI. Can he do what Mike did for Scottie? What Kobe did for Pau?

Kuz is a scorer. So no worries with him. If LeBron (Or Luke) can figure out BI and Ball the Lakers become very scary.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Weird thing is I think the Lakers match up best with Warriors.

They just gotta avoid Houston...Just a bad matchup for them imo.

Then again if BI/Zo could just play up to their #2 pick potential.....

Not that they've been bad or not good. Its just whether its Luke or LeBron, etc...they've gotta accelerate their development in order to beat a team like GS or win a championship. They have the talent, but can LeBron figure out how to empower Zo? (where Zo feels like he should be the 2nd most aggressive player on the floor) and figure out how to "Pippen" BI. Can he do what Mike did for Scottie? What Kobe did for Pau?

Kuz is a scorer. So no worries with him. If LeBron (Or Luke) can figure out BI and Ball the Lakers become very scary.
The Lakers are probably the "lengthiest" team in the league. They disrupt the Warriors flow with their length.