A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
All of this wanting to trade Ingram shyt should be dead. His ability to generate his own shot is becoming more and more valuable to this team as the season goes on.

Honestly, if this team really rounds into form we don’t have to trade anybody. At most sign Kawhi as long as we can keep the team mostly intact.

Magic and Pelinka’s vision is starting to show. Hopefully Bron sits out so Ingram and the other young players can assert themselves more.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Yall think Klay gonna be available this summer? :patrice:

Mychal always on radio saying if he smart he sign with the GOAT franchise:russ:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yall think Klay gonna be available this summer? :patrice:

Mychal always on radio saying if he smart he sign with the GOAT franchise:russ:

It’d be smart but I don’t got him doing that. Honestly, I think they only lose KD and they go back to the Steph/Klay focused teams.

Besides, that money should go to Kawhi. :mjpls:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Me and Brandon Ingram are close. I know he has my back 100 percent. My dog. He is the first one I’m calling if I get into some s—. I got B.I. a little something after the suspensions but can’t really talk about it. A nice little parting gift. We chopped it up. We had dinner together. We got to converse a little bit more. He’s quiet. I’m quiet. He came over for dinner a couple of nights we had to sit out and we watched the game. Obviously, that bonded us a little bit more.

They bonded over fukking up Chris Paul :russ:

Naughty or nice? Rajon Rondo talks Rajon Rondo

Last edited: