A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Weird thing is I think the Lakers match up best with Warriors.

They just gotta avoid Houston...Just a bad matchup for them imo.

Then again if BI/Zo could just play up to their #2 pick potential.....

Not that they've been bad or not good. Its just whether its Luke or LeBron, etc...they've gotta accelerate their development in order to beat a team like GS or win a championship. They have the talent, but can LeBron figure out how to empower Zo? (where Zo feels like he should be the 2nd most aggressive player on the floor) and figure out how to "Pippen" BI. Can he do what Mike did for Scottie? What Kobe did for Pau?

Kuz is a scorer. So no worries with him. If LeBron (Or Luke) can figure out BI and Ball the Lakers become very scary.
Lakers need Brandon Ingram:francis::francis:
If they want a chance to win a chip with this core BI gotta perform the way we expect he will:francis:
I see so making improvements but Ingram gotta be better:yeshrug:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Luke can be a very good coach. But he's terrible with his ROTATIONS. He still hasn't found a rotation that gives Lance steady minutes. Lance will be very important for us in the playoffs off the bench. And I still believe Beasley offensively could be very good on this team. If they could get him 12-15 minutes per game.

And he takes Zo out for too many long stretches. Even when Zo's offense isn't hitting, defensively he is a monster. I'd like to see ZO and Rondo play together while Bron is out.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Luke can be a very good coach. But he's terrible with his ROTATIONS. He still hasn't found a rotation that gives Lance steady minutes. Lance will be very important for us in the playoffs off the bench. And I still believe Beasley offensively could be very good on this team. If they could get him 12-15 minutes per game.

And he takes Zo out for too many long stretches. Even when Zo's offense isn't hitting, defensively he is a monster. I'd like to see ZO and Rondo play together while Bron is out.

WE HAVE A LOT OF TALENT .. HE’S GUNA NEED TO CUT SOME1 OUT THE ROTATION AND TIGHTEN IT. HE’S STILL TRYNA FIGURE THAT OUT.. WHO WOULD U CUT OUT? BETWEEN LANCE, HART, AND KCP, SOME1 NEEDS TO BE THE ODD MAN OUT. AND THATS JUST 1 POSITION.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Weird thing is I think the Lakers match up best with Warriors.

They just gotta avoid Houston...Just a bad matchup for them imo.

Then again if BI/Zo could just play up to their #2 pick potential.....

Not that they've been bad or not good. Its just whether its Luke or LeBron, etc...they've gotta accelerate their development in order to beat a team like GS or win a championship. They have the talent, but can LeBron figure out how to empower Zo? (where Zo feels like he should be the 2nd most aggressive player on the floor) and figure out how to "Pippen" BI. Can he do what Mike did for Scottie? What Kobe did for Pau?

Kuz is a scorer. So no worries with him. If LeBron (Or Luke) can figure out BI and Ball the Lakers become very scary.
But why rush it tho?

I feel like we’re the only ones trying to rush our young core while limiting opportunities and making them change their game.

Kuz doesn’t have much to change, he likes to jack up shots

BI expected to be KD when he’s clearly just trying to be BI and we need to consistently play to his strengths.

Even Rondo didn’t even average Lonzo numbers as a rookie or 2nd year but Lonzo supposed to be Dame Lillard now.

BI and Zo just get shytted on like they’re not supposed to be young players. Who else in those draft classes touch the ball less than 15-20% of the time and put up good numbers?

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But why rush it tho?

I feel like we’re the only ones trying to rush our young core while limiting opportunities and making them change their game.

BI expected to be KD when he’s clearly just trying to be BI and we need to consistently play to his strengths.

Even Rondo didn’t even average Lonzo numbers as a rookie or 2nd year but Lonzo supposed to be Dame Lillard now.

BI and Zo just get shytted on like they’re not supposed to be young players. Who else in those draft classes touch the ball less than 15-20% of the time and put up good numbers?
agree with all you said.

Lonzo finally has role models on this team. Clarkson and Caruso weren't gonna help him up his game in practice. Rondo is molding Zo. If Zo turns out to be Rondo 2.0 and not Lillard, I'd be fine with that.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
But why rush it tho?

I’m not trying to sound like Stephen A Smith out here in these Coli streets but when you add Lebron to the lineup EVERYTHING gets rushed. Thats just the nature of the expectations that cole with playing with him, and especially IN la UNDER Magic freaking Johnson. I feel like Both Bron and Magic are on an excellerated timetable trying to see who to keep or who to trade/dump come the deadline. I feel like this team, as constructed, has a Conference Finals ceiling, which coming after the last couple years of mediocrity is INCREDIBLE. But it ain’t good enough for Bron/Magic (and I don’t necessarily blame them.)

I’m simply saying the environment and expectations don’t play well to a “lets allow the youngins to develop” type situation. Hell, when Bron came back to Cleveland and STATED in his return letter that he didn’t expect The Cavs to win a championship right away, the expectations for Kyrie and Blatt were through the roof. Blatt folded under the pressure (in addition to not being NBA ready) and Kyrie, though he rose to the occassion, got sick of it and bounced.

Its just the nature of existing alongside greatness

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
WE HAVE A LOT OF TALENT .. HE’S GUNA NEED TO CUT SOME1 OUT THE ROTATION AND TIGHTEN IT. HE’S STILL TRYNA FIGURE THAT OUT.. WHO WOULD U CUT OUT? BETWEEN LANCE, HART, AND KCP, SOME1 NEEDS TO BE THE ODD MAN OUT. AND THATS JUST 1 POSITION.
Exactly. He'll figure it out over the course of the season. I expect him to have a tighter, more consistent rotation in the playoffs.