A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Nah, when we held Curry without a three and Huertaz was killing them that was my favorite win. I mean this one was great and hype as fukk too, but that shyt was hilarious.
Yeah, that was great. This was a big game though. Shoulda prefaced it with that.

Upsets are always fun but it feels amazing when your team wins a big game/matchup.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I gotta give some props to Bron for what's going on with Zu. No doubt a lot of boosting up is going on in practice etc. Having the best player in the world believing in you can do wonders for a young player's confidence.

The talent was always there but now he has the confidence to go out and perform.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Zubac doesn’t look like the same player that was getting bullied by Lamarcus Aldridge, which directly led to them signing Chandler.
his biggest issue was catching the ball, seems like he has fixed that and is not playing scared. His defense has been more impressive than the offense. This is the same guy who gave Plumlee like 15/15 dunks just early this year

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
his biggest issue was catching the ball, seems like he has fixed that and is not playing scared. His defense has been more impressive than the offense. This is the same guy who gave Plumlee like 15/15 dunks just early this year
Him not playing scared is a big part of it. I think he realized it's now or never and he might get released if he doesn't show out so he has nothing to lose and it's working.

The hands thing is definitely it though. shyt used to just bounce off him all the time. If he can catch and finish he could be a long term answer at C.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Him not playing scared is a big part of it. I think he realized it's now or never and he might get released if he doesn't show out so he has nothing to lose and it's working.

The hands thing is definitely it though. shyt used to just bounce off him all the time. If he can catch and finish he could be a long term answer at C.
He was like 2 weeks away from getting released for Melo lol but he has easily secured the spot. Hopefully Luke puts him over Tyson and if he struggles, you can give him a short leash but he should be over Tyson moving forward.

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
4g5tw.jpg

:lolbron:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh when Mcgee comes back, what happens to Zubac? :lupe:

its crazy I'm typing that considering I had him as the WOAT player to ever grace an NBA jersey :dead:

As much as it hurts because Tyson changed our entire defense and saved us but we might have to cut his minutes :to:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Bruh when Mcgee comes back, what happens to Zubac? :lupe:

its crazy I'm typing that considering I had him as the WOAT player to ever grace an NBA jersey :dead:

As much as it hurts because Tyson changed our entire defense and saved us but we might have to cut his minutes :to:

WE CAN ALTERNATE BETWEEN TYSON AND ZU AS BACKUP C

TYSON IS TOO OLD TO PLAY EVERY GAME ANYWAYS, GOTTA SAVE HIM FOR THE OFFS