A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Didn’t you just use usage rate numbers to try and prove your point? Seems like you can’t even casually make a sound argument let alone break something else down for someone. I watched Clarkson on the Cavs he was a decent player in the regular season, but he in the playoffs he looked like a d league call up for sure, and guess what the only variable that changed was the fact that it was the playoffs.

I MEAN, I NEVER EVEN LOOKED UP HIS USAGE, SINCE IM NOT A STAT GEEK .. I KNEW FROM WATCHING HIM PLAY THAT HIS USAGE AND NUMBERS WERE DOWN ACROSS THE BOARD, AND I WAS 100% RIGHT. THE GUY WAS A 6TH MAN OF THE YEAR CONTENDER BEFORE HE GOT TRADED TO THE CAVS .... SOON AS HE SET FOOT IN CLEVELAND, IT TURNED INTO “LEBRON IS PLAYIN WIT SCRUBS” .. WE ALL SAW IT BRODIE.

camer999

All Star
Daps
I MEAN, I NEVER EVEN LOOKED UP HIS USAGE, SINCE IM NOT A STAT GEEK .. I KNEW FROM WATCHING HIM PLAY THAT HIS USAGE AND NUMBERS WERE DOWN ACROSS THE BOARD, AND I WAS 100% RIGHT. THE GUY WAS A 6TH MAN OF THE YEAR CONTENDER BEFORE HE GOT TRADED TO THE CAVS .... SOON AS HE SET FOOT IN CLEVELAND, IT TURNED INTO “LEBRON IS PLAYIN WIT SCRUBS” .. WE ALL SAW IT BRODIE.
:mjlol: Man you are unreal. The first four games they were ballin’ actually. After they started performing poorly and missing everything then they were scrubs and rightfully so. Tbh Clarkson was actually a standout. He went from the best he ever player to decent and efficient, everyone else went to shyt. (Well until the playoffs)

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:mjlol: Man you are unreal. The first four games they were ballin’ actually. After they started performing poorly and missing everything then they were scrubs and rightfully so. Tbh Clarkson was actually a standout. He went from the best he ever player to decent and efficient, everyone else went to shyt. (Well until the playoffs)

CLARKSON WAS A STANDOUT AVERAGING 12 POINTS AND 1 ASSIST?

LOL OK

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If Magic wasn’t there..... I would agree with you in the level of say Bron has.

But this Magic.... not only just the head guy under Jenny calling the shots but also the LEGEND active in the building.

Dude has a statue outside the building, not even Brons little say can factor into any plan or decision Magic gonna make.

This IS Miami but even a larger scale.

Magic didn’t sign Bron to be a “partner” he signed him to be a “player” on the team no different than anyone else on the roster.

And in addition to playing hard and well, the last thing “THEY” want is anyone to alienate or fukk up whatever they got brewing in the background.

shyt if the media ask ANYONE how should they feel about “X player who’s about the be a free agent,” the answer should always be “I think he’s a great player and would love for him to come to the Lakers”

Whether it’s Bron or fukking Alex Caruso and Moritz Wagner

Martha

I feel what you sayin but i REFUSE to believe that Lebron Damn James signed ANYWHERE to just be a “player”. Lebron hasn’t been just a “player” in this league since the first Miami Chip. Even in Miami he had a level of influence, it just wasn’t the “LeGM” level of say and influence he flexed in Cleveland.

I know Bron has a huge level of respect for the legends but if you think Magic convinced Lebron to sign to the Lakers to just “shut up and play” you gotta be crazy breh

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I feel what you sayin but i REFUSE to believe that Lebron Damn James signed ANYWHERE to just be a “player”. Lebron hasn’t been just a “player” in this league since the first Miami Chip. Even in Miami he had a level of influence, it just wasn’t the “LeGM” level of say and influence he flexed in Cleveland.

I know Bron has a huge level of respect for the legends but if you think Magic convinced Lebron to sign to the Lakers to just “shut up and play” you gotta be crazy breh

Even Bron recognizes the limitations of his “power” when it comes to him vs Mt Rushmore level people like Magic.

A billionaire
Part owner of Lakers
President of Basketball Operation
Champion
HOFamer
Laker Legend

What power or leverage would Bron really have over him?

I don’t think Magic would come at him like “shut up and play”

But I think there was an understanding that “don’t worry, I got this”

I don’t even think Bron wants that responsibility and power as he’s going on the tail end of his career

Martha

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Even Bron recognizes the limitations of his “power” when it comes to him vs Mt Rushmore level people like Magic.

A billionaire
Part owner of Lakers
President of Basketball Operation
Champion
HOFamer
Laker Legend

What power or leverage would Bron really have over him?

I don’t think Magic would come at him like “shut up and play”

But I think there was an understanding that “don’t worry, I got this”

I don’t even think Bron wants that responsibility and power as he’s going on the tail end of his career

Martha

The leverage is that Magic was then and Lebron is NOW.

Meaning that Lebron is currently the ONLY player in the league who has proven himslef talented enough that he can single handedly take a team to the Finals. Lebron is fully aware of this. Magic is fully aware of this. Signing Lebron was the Coup of a lifetime for Magic as President, and with thay coup HAS to come some sort of compromise. Magic can’t get out there and run the floor himself anymore.

Like another poster said, i believe its a mutually beneficial partnership. Magic got Lebron and instantly gained credibiltiy as the man who could bring La Back to glory. Lebron comes to LA and can continue building his legacy and multimedia empire. I feel like if Lebron felt VERY strongly about an issue, it wouldn’t be a matter of flexing and making it be so as it was in Cleveland. But i feel Magic would SERIOUSLY consider or take it to heart whatever the issue is.

Now on another note, i think one reason why Bron signed was because him and Magic think alike. Magic wants to win NOW and Bron wants to win NOW while he’s still at an elite level. Making moves like getting Tyson Chandler and signing Lance and Rondo were moves that Lebron probably agreed with without wven having to do much talking to Magic because they are on the same page. Even the little controversy with Walton possibly losing his job earlier and Magic coming out and saying “He’s jot getting fired this season” is something Bron was probably like “Ok he GETS it. We fire this muthafukka this season and all the bullshyt falls on ME”.

Magic makes moves that Lebron would already be in favor of. That in itself negates any need for any “power struggles”

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The leverage is that Magic was then and Lebron is NOW.

Meaning that Lebron is currently the ONLY player in the league who has proven himslef talented enough that he can single handedly take a team to the Finals. Lebron is fully aware of this. Magic is fully aware of this. Signing Lebron was the Coup of a lifetime for Magic as President, and with thay coup HAS to come some sort of compromise. Magic can’t get out there and run the floor himself anymore.

Like another poster said, i believe its a mutually beneficial partnership. Magic got Lebron and instantly gained credibiltiy as the man who could bring La Back to glory. Lebron comes to LA and can continue building his legacy and multimedia empire. I feel like if Lebron felt VERY strongly about an issue, it wouldn’t be a matter of flexing and making it be so as it was in Cleveland. But i feel Magic would SERIOUSLY consider or take it to heart whatever the issue is.

Now on another note, i think one reason why Bron signed was because him and Magic think alike. Magic wants to win NOW and Bron wants to win NOW while he’s still at an elite level. Making moves like getting Tyson Chandler and signing Lance and Rondo were moves that Lebron probably agreed with without wven having to do much talking to Magic because they are on the same page. Even the little controversy with Walton possibly losing his job earlier and Magic coming out and saying “He’s jot getting fired this season” is something Bron was probably like “Ok he GETS it. We fire this muthafukka this season and all the bullshyt falls on ME”.

Magic makes moves that Lebron would already be in favor of. That in itself negates any need for any “power struggles”

Ok, I'm gonna comment on the bold first because that with you I ABSOLUTELY agree with and what I was trynna say earlier but you basically broke it down mad eloquently and I appreciate that.

Lebron is NOW and I definitely agree with that.... but going back to the leverage thing? Thats where I somewhat disagree, see I dont think Bron really had as much leverage as one may think. There are really only 2 places for Bron to realistically go and one place fukked that up the last 2-3 years in NY. The way Phil handled one of this best friends and the way Dolan let shyt happened all under his watch...... that shyt probably turned him off.

He definitely was leaving Cleveland, as he did what he promised and him and Gilbert dont mesh well. The MIA thing is kinda "been there done that"

He not about to play for any other smaller market team or leave the continental US.

I think Philly was something that was worth "entertaining" but was never as serious as some like to assume.

It was always gonna be LA, Bron knew it and I think Magic was smart enough to know it too....

From there it was just about having a conversation how things are gonna go under Magics vision. Like I said, I do think Magic will listen to Bron's consultations, but I think that's just a formality and something that everyone in Magic's positions will do for their stars. But I think Magic is smart enough know what to do thats right and I think ultimately Bron recognizes it as no matter how savvy he is or a student of the game he is. Magic isnt his equal he's his OG and its probably understood that Magic is doing whats in the best for everyone interest as he has a legacy and name thats at stake with this too. They probably are on the same page but this is Magics book.

I can see Magic having a convo like "Hey Bron, I recognize who you are and what you bring and I have the upmost respect...... but you gonna have to understand respectfully if you come here, this is how things is gonna be" type convo. A man to man convo, not talking down to him and being transparent and genuine.

Magic gets it and Bron would understand that Magic gets it and I think them 2 shooting the shyt would put him at ease vs the conversations with white people with less credibility and greed. Bron also knew with this opportunity he can get the playbook or blueprint to what Magic done and see if he can take that to the next level. shyt like that is worth signing to the Lakers alone for someone thats a vet and only got a few more years left in the league.

Martha

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yes he got less touches (like any player with 2 players more talented than him.

KOBE WOULDA GOT HIM MORE TOUCHES

REMEMBER WHEN SHANNON BROWN WAS WOAT WIT LEBRON AND THEN KOBE MADE HIM LOOK LIKE A LEGIT BALLER? REMEMBER SMUSH PARKER WENT TO A TERRIBLE CLIPPERS TEAM AND GOT EXPOSED PLAYIN WITOUT KOBE? AND THE LIST GOES ON..

WHY CANT U JUST BE HONEST WIT YASELF.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Du6NAqJU0AADEOi.jpg

:to: