A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Javale must have caught the real deal flu and passed it around. Damn.

I don’t have high hopes for this game at this point.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Honestly I'm enjoying all this Anthony Davis stuff

Other fanbases are so mad :heh:

Even got GM's trying to place tampering charges on us

Lebron is just the right kind of a$$hole for us

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I'm enjoying all this Anthony Davis stuff

Other fanbases are so mad :heh:

Even got GM's trying to place tampering charges on us

Lebron is just the right kind of a$$hole for us
we at bron hq have not given a shyt about the opinions of peasants for 15 years :wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bruh who tf playing tonight :dead:

They better run downhill all game or we’re fukked. We got nobody at center pretty much:heh:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Ingram and Rondo are both available.

McGee is out.

Lebron, Tyson Chandler, Zubac game time decisions (illness)

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
The Greatest Show on Earth has once again returned to basketball’s main stage.

First and foremost give thanks and praises to the GOAT franchise in all professional sports, your Boss Angeles Lakers. Give thanks to the top stanbase and it’s GOAT stanchise the LWO.

After years of brutal tank wars vs the processed sixers, the loss of the one shooting gawd Kobe Bean Bryant, and palace intrigues between a cokehead and his centerfold sister for franchise control. The showdown was decided upon the advice of the one shooting gawd (pbuh) to Jeanie telling her to eliminate cokehead and mitch by any means necessary. The era of white lines and cocktails was ended in exchange for the point gawd Magic Johnson and Rob Pelinka, Kobe’s former agent turned proxy in the Lakers front office.

Magic and Rob aka Maglinka, set out on the road to replenish the scortched earth left by cokehead with new hope. Snitches and bum nikkaz were traded and replaced with solid signings and superb draft picks. In all this time, stars began to align unnoticed by Laker stans. But with the threat of bum ass george paul taking cap space to live out his fake Kobe dreams the franchise was still in danger.

Enter the King. Many by now had bore witness to LeBron James and his claim as the new gawd player of his time. Yet for all the prestige of his kingdom, LeBron was a witness to the truly regal nature of GOAT franchise. In a move that has united once warring stanbases, the King’s reign has now been bolstered by joining forces with the GOAT franchise in all professional sports. Two gold standards that has created a perfect storm to help combat the reign of the Warriors. Now rather than bringing excellence to more lowly franchises. He will help to restore it to its rightful place.

Now with GOAT franchise, LeBron’s title of mere kingship in the NBA has been exceeded. LeBron has now become His Imperial Majesty of all sports. HIM aka Hollywood Bron, with his motley band of rogues, look to pull off one of the greatest upsets in sports history as they plot to eliminate the Warriors and defeat Boston to gain the 17th title in GOAT franchise’s history with the prospects of Kobe’s nephew Kawhi returning home to Boss Angeles to join the Lakers to exact revenge for his dirty injury battling the Warriors years before. Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in years, the GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers presents.....The Greatest Show on Earth! :blessed:

The roster:

Lonzo/Rondo (aka Razor Ramondo) aka the Zondo Bros/Lex ‘ruso
KCP/Josh the Hitman Hart of the Streetz
Crandon Ingram(aka B.I. Baracus)/Lance “that Brooklyn bullshyt, we on it!” Stephenson/Sniper Svi
H.I.M. LeBron James/Killa Kyle Kuzma/Super Cool Beas
Vale don’t fail McGee/Zuwop/Polo on My Body with the Zack Moritz Swagner

It’s time for that upset y’all...:handrub::respek:
This shyt is a masterpiece :wow:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Anthony Davis about to have a career night tonight :whoa:
Right? All the bigs want to get sick when AD is in town :huhldup::whoa:

This might end up like that game last year when Embiid was toasting Randle on a national TV showcase. Or speaking of Randle, he could easily have a revenge game... The Pelicans are banged up too so we will see...