A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I thought we were talking about the players themselves? I know Magic and company and alot of LWO doesn't give a fukk about the youngsters. They'll ship them out in a Hartbeat.

Magic is in charge but don't get it twisted. Bron has a huge say in shyt. The only time he didn't have a say in shyt was when he was in Miami

fax....Magic isnt like Pat Riley where he wants to show Bron who's boss. Magic is willing to work with Bron on a direction going forward. Im sure if Bron told Magic when they met in July that he'll sign with us if we trade for a star, Magic immediately would've done that.

camer999

All Star
Daps
4% LESS IS A LOT .. AND DAMN NEAR 6% LESS IN THE PLAYOFFS IS DEFINITELY FAR LESS .. NOT TO MENTION HIS 30% USAGE RATE THIS SEASON.

TAKE UR CAPE OFF HOMIE
So let me guess. If a far superior player to Clarkson is on the same roster, he isn’t supposed to give up any shots to the superior player? I know damn well you wouldn’t want Clarkson taking shots over prime kobe.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don’t think Magic doing it from a militant Riley like standpoint.... but I am sure in a cool respectful but authoritative way Magic let Bron know what the deal was going to be from day one.

2 black men with power coming from similar backgrounds going down a similar path will have more of a connection than some white dude that’s not from that lifestyle.

Magic is a cool dude and no one hates him or really had a bad thing to say about him. His swagger and friendliness puts everyone at ease, y’all see how he handles that Lavar Ball shyt.

I’m sure Magic will listen to his star in Bron no difference than any owner/gm of any other league in any team with their star players.

But he ain’t about to jump cuz Bron says so, respectfully, who the fukk is Bron to Magic?

Martha

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
All this AD trade talks is premature. no way the pelicans will trade him this season or the summer UNLESS Davis himself demands a trade publicly, until then its stupid to talk about any trade for AD right now. :stopitslime:
And I guarantee you pelicans would rather trade him elsewhere other than the Lakers. Pacers and spurs both didn’t want to trade with us. The more Lakers talk about AD publicly, the more their gm will hate us. Look how quite Boston is.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
So let me guess. If a far superior player to Clarkson is on the same roster, he isn’t supposed to give up any shots to the superior player? I know damn well you wouldn’t want Clarkson taking shots over prime kobe.

ISNT LEBRON A “PASS FIRST” PLAYER WHO IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE THOSE AROUND HIM “BETTER”?

:patrice:

camer999

All Star
Daps
ISNT LEBRON A “PASS FIRST” PLAYER WHO IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE THOSE AROUND HIM “BETTER”?

:patrice:

He is which is why a player like Clarkson managed to even have a similar usage rate while playing next to not only 1 but two better players in Bron and love (marginally)

camer999

All Star
Daps
30 IS NOT SIMILAR TO 22 LOL
I like how you took the extreme end of this season to compare to the playoffs in 2018. When even on the lakers he was at 27 and dropped to only 24 on the Cavs with two players better than him. Right now he is the best player on a horrible team, someone has to shoot. He is brook lopez on the nets rn. In the playoffs they let him play his game until it was obvious the playoffs were too much for him.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I like how you took the extreme end of this season to compare to the playoffs in 2018. When even on the lakers he was at 27 and dropped to only 24 on the Cavs with two players better than him. Right now he is the best player on a horrible team, someone has to shoot. He is brook lopez on the nets rn. In the playoffs they let him play his game until it was obvious the playoffs were too much for him.

IT TAKES A SPECIAL KINDA CAPER TO CLAIM CLARKSON DIDNT LOOK SUBSTANTIALLY WORSE PLAYIN WIT LEBRON LAST YEAR

camer999

All Star
Daps
IT TAKES A SPECIAL KINDA CAPER TO CLAIM CLARKSON DIDNT LOOK SUBSTANTIALLY WORSE PLAYIN WIT LEBRON LAST YEAR
Ran outta angles huh :russ::troll:. Yeah he looked bad with the best efficiency of his career alright. It takes a special type of hater to try and manipulate the facts the way you do.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Ran outta angles huh :russ::troll:. Yeah he looked bad with the best efficiency of his career alright. It takes a special type of hater to try and manipulate the facts the way you do.

SEE THIS IS WHAT CASUALS DO.. THEY REFERENCE NUMBERS WIT NO CONTEXT BECAUSE THEY DONT ACTUALLY WATCH GAMES. ITS A FACT THAT EVERY1 WHO SAW CLARKSON PLAY ON THE CAVS LAST YEAR THOUGHT HE WAS A D-LEAGUE CALL UP .... ALL U HAVE TO DO IS SEARCH BACK ON THIS VERY FORUM FOR REFERENCE.

camer999

All Star
Daps
SEE THIS IS WHAT CASUALS DO.. THEY REFERENCE NUMBERS WIT NO CONTEXT BECAUSE THEY DONT ACTUALLY WATCH GAMES. ITS A FACT THAT EVERY1 WHO SAW CLARKSON PLAY ON THE CAVS LAST YEAR THOUGHT HE WAS A D-LEAGUE CALL UP .... ALL U HAVE TO DO IS SEARCH BACK ON THIS VERY FORUM FOR REFERENCE.
Didn’t you just use usage rate numbers to try and prove your point? Seems like you can’t even casually make a sound argument let alone break something else down for someone. I watched Clarkson on the Cavs he was a decent player in the regular season, but he in the playoffs he looked like a d league call up for sure, and guess what the only variable that changed was the fact that it was the playoffs.