A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Du6NAqJU0AADEOi.jpg

:to:

My nikka Barklonedolph. :mjcry:

Keep gettin yo shine on in NO like a Cash Money millionaire, it ain’t no limit breh....:wowkobe:

camer999

All Star
Daps
KOBE WOULDA GOT HIM MORE TOUCHES

REMEMBER WHEN SHANNON BROWN WAS WOAT WIT LEBRON AND THEN KOBE MADE HIM LOOK LIKE A LEGIT BALLER? REMEMBER SMUSH PARKER WENT TO A TERRIBLE CLIPPERS TEAM AND GOT EXPOSED PLAYIN WITOUT KOBE? AND THE LIST GOES ON..

WHY CANT U JUST BE HONEST WIT YASELF.
Smush was terrible. Regardless. (Kobe definitely complains enough and so does the rest of the fan base) Also you are comparing Shannon brown early as hell in his development to later on? On the laker team he was on before CLE he got 27 touches before he was terrible in the playoffs he got 24 touches with two players better than him. That’s a smalll reduction. You tryna tell me kobe would get him 25 or some shyt? Like it would make a major difference even if true?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Smush was terrible. Regardless. (Kobe definitely complains enough and so does the rest of the fan base) Also you are comparing Shannon brown early as hell in his development to later on? On the laker team he was on before CLE he got 27 touches before he was terrible in the playoffs he got 24 touches with two players better than him. That’s a smalll reduction. You tryna tell me kobe would get him 25 or some shyt? Like it would make a major difference even if true?

CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif