A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I hear you but he's at the twilight of his career. He got rid of the burning jersey demons when he went back to Cleveland and won them a 'ship. He controls the narrative or at least he can orchestrate it in his favor on the Lakers. He flip flops just as bad or even worse than the media. Like he said, 'he knew what he signed up for when joining the Lakers'.

-also on the post where you said the young players don't care... shiiiiiiiiit! They care.

It don’t matter what he says for the media.... the media always for “show”

And all players in EVERY league or sport understands that. All that matters is the message behind closed doors.

The GOAT LAKER Shaq and his side kick Kobe should’ve been told us that.

Look at what both side are saying now, “they never had a SERIOUS problem it was always just a show”

And ultimately, other GOAT and LEGEND Laker MAGIC controls the show.

Also, man these guys ain’t weak minded, they don’t care. They know what’s up and they just gonna ball out.

I refuse to believe that the other guys are so mentally weak and fragile and if they are or their feelings are hurt, maybe we should looking into moving them to another team.... some small market where they can just fade into oblivion, get they check, have they peace then quietly bow out like they never existed:patrice:

And no I’m not saying they should be traded..... but just saying.... that’s not “mamba mentality” to be so weak minded and worried about what Bron or the next man saying over doing your job:usure:

Martha

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
27.7 TO 24.1 AND 22.4 IN THE PLAYOFFS

ANYTHING ELSE, MISS INFORMATION?

27 to 24 is not “far less” :mjlol:

Even 22 is high for a “spot up shooter” :mjlol:

Actual spot up shooters like Korver (15.8-16) Channing Frye (15.6) Ariza (14.4) have mid-teen usage rates, not mid-20s.

You have no idea what you’re talking about

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It don’t matter what he says for the media.... the media always for “show”

And all players in EVERY league or sport understands that. All that matters is the message behind closed doors.

The GOAT LAKER Shaq and his side kick Kobe should’ve been told us that.

Look at what both side are saying now, “they never had a SERIOUS problem it was always just a show”

And ultimately, other GOAT and LEGEND Laker MAGIC controls the show.

Also, man these guys ain’t weak minded, they don’t care. They know what’s up and they just gonna ball out.

I refuse to believe that the other guys are so mentally weak and fragile and if they are or their feelings are hurt, maybe we should looking into moving them to another team.... some small market where they can just fade into oblivion, get they check, have they peace then quietly bow out like they never existed:patrice:

And no I’m not saying they should be traded..... but just saying.... that’s not “mamba mentality” to be so weak minded and worried about what Bron or the next man saying over doing your job:usure:

Martha
This has nothing to do with being mentally weak or fragile. These dudes are with each other god knows how much time during the course of an NBA season. They have to be cool with The King but at the same time comments like the AD to the Lakers puts the youngsters on the trade block. They're human beings breh. You can't be happy with talk like that. To get booted from LA to maybe New Orleans or any non major market isn't small fry sh*t. And Kobe and Shaq might have crumbled with the likes of Twitter, IG, First Take, Undisputed, etc running rampant. Its a different era breh.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
This has nothing to do with being mentally weak or fragile. These dudes are with each other god knows how much time during the course of an NBA season. They have to be cool with The King but at the same time comments like the AD to the Lakers puts the youngsters on the trade block. They're human beings breh. You can't be happy with talk like that. To get booted from LA to maybe New Orleans or any non major market isn't small fry sh*t. And Kobe and Shaq might have crumbled with the likes of Twitter, IG, First Take, Undisputed, etc running rampant. Its a different era breh.

I feel but look at it from this standpoint.

Management wise, fukk what these niccas feel like. Jenny and Magic are trynna attract New Stars.

THEY WANT ANOTHER MAX PLAYER AND HAVE BEEN VERY OPEN ABOUT IT from the very start before Bron came and even after they said “they not done”

So from the FO perspective, you WANT YOUR PLAYERS to do stuff like that and not alienate no one.

If he’s doing exactly from a FO perspective what they want to do, I don’t get why anyone mad at that?

Bron can say whatever he wants but everyone knows Bron ain’t calling no shots and have no say in it in the end.

Also as fans, we gotta stop sitting on our high horse, I get we can support everyone on the roster currently but if we can get another star player are we really gonna scoff at that?

Bron only gonna be here 4 years and we have a 34 year old Bron not 24, we should all be open to that.

If we can get AD a still YOUNG elite player should we turn that down? AD better than every player on the squad not named Bron (some may say he’s better). So if we was to lose a player or 2 but get him is that not worth it if it helps us win championships?

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Everyone remember....

The words they speak to the strangers in the media ain’t real.

What matters is what’s being said behind closed doors in locker rooms, tape watching sessions, bus and flight travels, practice courts, game huddles, and team dinners.

Martha

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I feel but look at it from this standpoint.

Management wise, fukk what these niccas feel like. Jenny and Magic are trynna attract New Stars.

THEY WANT ANOTHER MAX PLAYER AND HAVE BEEN VERY OPEN ABOUT IT from the very start before Bron came and even after they said “they not done”

So from the FO perspective, you WANT YOUR PLAYERS to do stuff like that and not alienate no one.

If he’s doing exactly from a FO perspective what they want to do, I don’t get why anyone mad at that?

Bron can say whatever he wants but everyone knows Bron ain’t calling no shots and have no say in it in the end.

Also as fans, we gotta stop sitting on our high horse, I get we can support everyone on the roster currently but if we can get another star player are we really gonna scoff at that?

Bron only gonna be here 4 years and we have a 34 year old Bron not 24, we should all be open to that.

If we can get AD a still YOUNG elite player should we turn that down? AD better than every player on the squad not named Bron (some may say he’s better). So if we was to lose a player or 2 but get him is that not worth it if it helps us win championships?

Martha
I thought we were talking about the players themselves? I know Magic and company and alot of LWO doesn't give a fukk about the youngsters. They'll ship them out in a Hartbeat.

Magic is in charge but don't get it twisted. Bron has a huge say in shyt. The only time he didn't have a say in shyt was when he was in Miami

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
27 to 24 is not “far less” :mjlol:

Even 22 is high for a “spot up shooter” :mjlol:

Actual spot up shooters like Korver (15.8-16) Channing Frye (15.6) Ariza (14.4) have mid-teen usage rates, not mid-20s.

You have no idea what you’re talking about

4% LESS IS A LOT .. AND DAMN NEAR 6% LESS IN THE PLAYOFFS IS DEFINITELY FAR LESS .. NOT TO MENTION HIS 30% USAGE RATE THIS SEASON.

TAKE UR CAPE OFF HOMIE

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hart has been shooting terribly. And he still has issues with perimeter defending.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I thought we were talking about the players themselves? I know Magic and company and alot of LWO doesn't give a fukk about the youngsters. They'll ship them out in a Hartbeat.

Magic is in charge but don't get it twisted. Bron has a huge say in shyt. The only time he didn't have a say in shyt was when he was in Miami

If Magic wasn’t there..... I would agree with you in the level of say Bron has.

But this Magic.... not only just the head guy under Jenny calling the shots but also the LEGEND active in the building.

Dude has a statue outside the building, not even Brons little say can factor into any plan or decision Magic gonna make.

This IS Miami but even a larger scale.

Magic didn’t sign Bron to be a “partner” he signed him to be a “player” on the team no different than anyone else on the roster.

And in addition to playing hard and well, the last thing “THEY” want is anyone to alienate or fukk up whatever they got brewing in the background.

shyt if the media ask ANYONE how should they feel about “X player who’s about the be a free agent,” the answer should always be “I think he’s a great player and would love for him to come to the Lakers”

Whether it’s Bron or fukking Alex Caruso and Moritz Wagner

Martha

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Hart has been shooting terribly. And he still has issues with perimeter defending.

I still think he is fighting some injury. I think it was his ankle he fukked up a while back. He hasn't looked right since IMO. He ain't even exploding to take it to the basket like he was earlier in the season. Something is definitely off with him.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If Magic wasn’t there..... I would agree with you in the level of say Bron has.

But this Magic.... not only just the head guy under Jenny calling the shots but also the LEGEND active in the building.

Dude has a statue outside the building, not even Brons little say can factor into any plan or decision Magic gonna make.

This IS Miami but even a larger scale.

Magic didn’t sign Bron to be a “partner” he signed him to be a “player” on the team no different than anyone else on the roster.

And in addition to playing hard and well, the last thing “THEY” want is anyone to alienate or fukk up whatever they got brewing in the background.

shyt if the media ask ANYONE how should they feel about “X player who’s about the be a free agent,” the answer should always be “I think he’s a great player and would love for him to come to the Lakers”

Whether it’s Bron or fukking Alex Caruso and Moritz Wagner

Martha

Breh this the most sense you ever made.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Breh this the most sense you ever made.

Preciate man....

Niccas think I'm on some "caricature" shyt but I'm taking this LWO and NEW LWO Interim-Leadership more seriously than given credit for.:russ:

Even in jest at times... there is an underlining sincerity.

I told the story some pages back and I dont know how much at Michael Jordan rookie baseball card would be worth today. But how many other Laker fans or BBall fans in general have or would have destroyed a EXCELLENT condition traders card back in 91 when he beat Magic in the Lakers.

Man I was HEATED back then as a kid, but as an adult looking back at that now. I laugh it but I also think about how STUPID I was for doing that shyt:mjlol::snoop:

My older brothers and pops was like :damn::mindblown: at the time when they found out what I did cuz being order they had a little foresight to see he was gonna be great. I remember the rage I had after game 5 and storming to my room just throwing shyt around FURIOUS.

I genuinely want to see them rise again and overall happy with where they are now vs where they been the past 5 years or so.

Martha