A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Daps
What makes you think that type of performance is replicable? Unless you think he can be a consistent shooter I don’t really see it.
No reason why he can't replicate the same aggression and stop second-guessing himself whenever he gets the ball in his hands. I don't expect him to put up 20 points every game, but he doesn't need to in order to be an effective scorer.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
No reason why he can't replicate the same aggression and stop second-guessing himself whenever he gets the ball in his hands. I don't expect him to put up 20 points every game, but he doesn't need to in order to be an effective scorer.

I think Zo should really pattern his game after a prime Jrue Holiday. A prime Jrue Holiday would make the Lakers go.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think it’s an aggression thing, I think he has some serious issues with his mechanics and he will continue to be an inconsistent scorer until those issues are corrected.

Daps
I don’t think it’s an aggression thing, I think he has some serious issues with his mechanics and he will continue to be an inconsistent scorer until those issues are corrected.
Really? Cause whenever I see him play, he's typically second-guessing himself and being passive. You really don't think it's an aggression thing when he fades in and out of games on the offensive end? I don't necessarily disagree that he has issues with his mechanics, but again, he can still be aggressive and find ways to score that don't require the act of actually shooting the ball.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
I think Zo should really pattern his game after a prime Jrue Holiday. A prime Jrue Holiday would make the Lakers go.

It took Jrue about 8 years to reach this version of himself, so it really depends on how long the Lakers are gonna give him. His transformation might need to happen on another team.

camer999

All Star
Daps
:francis:

:mjlol:

COMPARED TO THE COUNTLESS OTHERS WHO SUBSIDED DRASTICALLY??

KYRIE RAN FROM THAT FRANCHISE WIT THE QUICKNESS CUZ OF BRON

STOP
Countless? Prove it all you got is love and bosh. Love still sucked by himself. Even last playoffs with plenty of touches and im not talking about personal shyt I’m talking performance. You gon have to switch up that argument again man.

camer999

All Star
Daps
Kyrie is shooting the best percentages of his career in Boston and career highs in dimes and rebounds. He led them to 55 wins last year and probably will lead them to 50+ wins this year as the #1 player. He's having the best years of his career now, and he's only 26 so he has better years ahead of him barring more injuries.
His put more effort into being a distributor and other parts of his game. He was out a good chunk of the year last year though so I don’t know if I would call that lead. I was talking shooting efficiency anyway.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
this place is a hell hole when we lose

y'all nikkas arguing about d'angelo, randle, clarkson every single time

it ain't tiring?

they ain't coming back brehs. move on.

To be fair those dumbasses served us some terrible losses. I can understand going retro and talking about past Lakers that ain’t make it. :lolbron:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Zo and DLO dont have the same problem. Zo's problem is mental....he just has nights when his confident and nights when he's not.I feel like Zo is focused every night, thats why his defense is on point, he just isn't as confident in his offense. DLO had time periods with us where he just wasn't playing hard because he was pouting or otherwise. Like when he got benched his rookie year. He was taking shots at Byron in the media. Zo got benched and kept it moving. Luke treats him like trash but he doesn't take any shots at him or anything. Zo is just better to have around.They both have inconsistent play but it's for different reasons
I agree about the confidence being the reason Zo is inconsistent. The end result is the same though, inconsistency with both of them. I'm all on the Lonzo bandwagon and think he's a much better all around player than D-Lo who is a better scorer and that's all IMO. I think people need to realize dude is still 21 and its going to take time for him to figure out who he is as a player. Add on the knee surgery this summer which usually takes time to build strength back up and to get used to that added strength. I forgot who said it but they had a great point in how Zo is getting more and more explosive as the season goes on due to that and how it all ties into his lack of confidence due to not fully trusting his knee.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

But at the same time tho breh was able to score at every level and he’s beginning to show signs now after an offseason and getting his body in shape.

I think the more comfortable he gets the better he’ll look.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Countless? Prove it all you got is love and bosh. Love still sucked by himself. Even last playoffs with plenty of touches and im not talking about personal shyt I’m talking performance. You gon have to switch up that argument again man.

SHOULD I LIST THE PLAYERS? IT STARTS WIT LARRY HUGHES AND IT ENDS WIT BRANDON INGRAM

THERES A FEW DOZEN NAMES IN BETWEEN WHO CLEARLY REGRESSED PLAYIN WIT LEBRON

GIVE ME THE WORD N ILL COMPILE THAT LIST FOR U FAM

camer999

All Star
Daps
SHOULD I LIST THE PLAYERS? IT STARTS WIT LARRY HUGHES AND IT ENDS WIT BRANDON INGRAM

THERES A FEW DOZEN NAMES IN BETWEEN WHO CLEARLY REGRESSED PLAYIN WIT LEBRON

GIVE ME THE WORD N ILL COMPILE THAT LIST FOR U FAM
Larry got injured and stop some of that logic man. The superstar player gonna get most of the shots same shyt happened with kobe. Lebron gave Ingram plenty of iso opportunity.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He hasn't improved as much in 4 years as he should. Offensively hes the same guy getting the same results. Thats why his backup plays just as much as him. I do like him, I just don't like him enough to keep harping on him like other Laker fans are. Zo had a GREAT game yesterday and yall dismissing it because we lost, when we won more with Zo last year than we ever did with DLO.

And Kobe was different because he was a 3 time champion, and they might've not got rid of Kobe, but they did get rid of every other player and coach on that team from that season.
Basically