A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Karume

All Star
Daps
Yep, press conference Bron is my least favorite Bron.His constant need to lust over other players is weak minded and can cause fractures. "Give me Dame, Ill show you how to appreciate him." "We need a playmaking point guard on this team." Breh, how about you rep your team.

This is the same part of his psyche that causes him to stand in the backcourt 4 of 5 times a game when he doesnt get a call or one of the youngins messes up, leaving his teammates to defend 4 on 5 on the other end.
How would he avoid appearing disingenuous?

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Yep, press conference Bron is my least favorite Bron.His constant need to lust over other players is weak minded and can cause fractures. "Give me Dame, Ill show you how to appreciate him." "We need a playmaking point guard on this team." Breh, how about you rep your team.

This is the same part of his psyche that causes him to stand in the backcourt 4 of 5 times a game when he doesnt get a call or one of the youngins messes up, leaving his teammates to defend 4 on 5 on the other end.

This.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That is the very definition of disingenuous, particularly the first sentence.
Its disingenuous for a good reason though. Young dudes need to know the OG is riding with them, and he should be riding with them. You never know how good a team can be if they are fully inspired to play every night. It wouldnt hurt to extend full belief in your teammates and not flirt with free agents/other players all the time. This is why teammates of his feel like pawns in LeBron's story instead a teammate of his.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Its disingenuous for a good reason though. Young dudes need to know the OG is riding with them, and he should be riding with them. You never know how good a team can be if they are fully inspired to play every night. It wouldnt hurt to extend full belief in your teammates and not flirt with free agents/other players all the time. This is why teammates of his feel like pawns in LeBron's story instead a teammate of his.
I would be more inclined to what your saying if the question about Davis or whomever is asked in the context of specific Lakers to trade. Otherwise I have no problem with a positive response to possible people as long as he(Lebron) doesn't bring it up himself.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All this AD trade talks is premature. no way the pelicans will trade him this season or the summer UNLESS Davis himself demands a trade publicly, until then its stupid to talk about any trade for AD right now. :stopitslime:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
“You gotta give [the Nets] a lot of credit: They played the right way,” Hart said. “Everyone gets a touch. They’re not just holding the ball for 15 seconds, or one guy just going iso and you know he’s gonna have the ball in. … They swing it, they cut, they don’t have something in their first couple of dribbles, they get off of if. So you know, that’s what makes it hard.”

- Josh Hart.

:lupe:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The national media is funny. When we were surging, nobody really said anything about the Lakers other than hushed tones (ie: “they are actually somehow playing really well right now and ahead of expectations”).

But as soon as we have a mildly disappointing road trip - yet still standing in 4th place - the narrative goes back to “the Lakers are reeling, will they make a move?” and “will the Lakers trade everyone for Anthony Davis before the deadline?”

Rachel Nichols and Brian Windhorst are particularly shameless. Nichols must be a huge Lebron stan or Laker hater because she really seems to have an agenda when talking about the Lakers. Windhorst is also generally skeptic and tends to reports negative nuggets to add to Lakers/Lebron drama (ie: Lebron doesn’t listen to Luke’s play calls) It sucks because I really like The Jump and ESPN NBA podcasts.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
The national media is funny. When we were surging, nobody really said anything about the Lakers other than hushed tones (ie: “they are actually somehow playing really well right now and ahead of expectations”).

But as soon as we have a mildly disappointing road trip - yet still standing in 4th place - the narrative goes back to “the Lakers are reeling, will they make a move?” and “will the Lakers trade everyone for Anthony Davis before the deadline?”

Rachel Nichols and Brian Windhorst are particularly shameless. Nichols must be a huge Lebron stan or Laker hater because she really seems to have an agenda when talking about the Lakers. Windhorst is also generally skeptic and tends to reports negative nuggets to add to Lakers/Lebron drama (ie: Lebron doesn’t listen to Luke’s play calls) It sucks because I really like The Jump and ESPN NBA podcasts.

What I find hilarious is how the media has completely dismissed Ingram's absence and how it has affected the team. It's understandable tho, they would have major egg on their faces after going on and on about how he's a useless misfit that needs to be traded ASAP.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
AGAIN, HIS USAGE WAS WAY DOWN AND HE HAD THE BALL FAR LESS

WE UNDERSTAND U LOVE LEBRON NUTS IN YA MOUTH, BUT AT LEAST DONT SPREAD MISINFORMATION

His usage went from 27 to 24 in Cleveland that season, which was basically what his usage was his first 3 seasons with the Lakers
Not exactly "far less", but definitely "misinformation" you're spewing here :mjlol:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Lebron knows better than to say it'd be amazing to get him. How does that help the young guys now knowing theyre just trade fodder. He's selfish
Lebron is too emotional. The team performs well and he’s singing Zo’s praises (even claimed that they play similarly) but as soon as adversity strikes he’s over here talking about a player on another team. I never liked this aspect of Bron’s personality.