A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm not dismissing Zo, he had a great game. I was just responding to a poster who was dismissing D'Tective's great game.

We should neither be dismissing the great game Zo or DLo had. Snitching aside, I never understood the hate for DLo. He was a very young player with us so of course he’ll do some stupid immature shyt. Maybe he would’ve turned the corner in LA and made a great duo with Zo. We’ll never know, but let’s just be happy the trade worked out for all sides.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We should neither be dismissing the great game Zo or DLo had. Snitching aside, I never understood the hate for DLo. He was a very young player with us so of course he’ll do some stupid immature shyt. Maybe he would’ve turned the corner in LA and made a great duo with Zo. We’ll never know, but let’s just be happy the trade worked out for all sides.
:salute:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Luke said work ethic was good. He just had to learn how to work on the right things. Luke was happy with D'Tective's by the end of his 2nd yr. He has no work ethic issues in Brooklyn. I guess they disappeared over night.:martin:

Clearly? Did he say he didn't want to play with Zo. That's your assumption.

Thank God the Lakers were smart enough not to get rid of Kobe after his "snitch" incident.

:mjlol:@ D'Tective being the same player he was his rookie year. I get it, you don't like D'Tective. That's cool. He's no longer here. Hopefully Zo becomes that Hall of fame player or a perineal All Star at least :blessed:

Cause Dlo definitely won't be

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
WTF ARE U TALKIN ABOUT, CLARKSON HAD HIS WORST SEASON BY FAR IN CLEVELAND

12 POINTS 2 REBOUNDS 1 ASSIST LOL!! LEBRON MADE HIM A SPOT UP SHOOTER

THEN HE AVERAGED 4 POINTS IN THE PLAYOFFS

AND THIS IS A GUY WHO PUTS UP 20+ REGULARLY
You obviously didn’t watch the Cavs last year, claskson shot the ball everytime he got it mostly all iso’s. We understand you don’t like lebron but at least speak on shyt u know

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I have no clue why some Laker fans have so much hate towards DLO and you right outside of the Swaggy stuff breh wasn't a problem on the team.
He was clearly a problem on the team. And I'm a D'Lo fan that was pissed when he was traded. Hell they caught Byron Scott on video saying D'Lo was always fukking around and hurting the other young players because he was disrupting practices and goofing off. That combined with never knowing if you'd get a focused version of him from game to game was a bad sign (which is admittedly the same problem Lonzo has). I hope he blossoms into an all-star but the trade worked for both teams in what they were trying to accomplish.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You obviously didn’t watch the Cavs last year, claskson shot the ball everytime he got it mostly all iso’s. We understand you don’t like lebron but at least speak on shyt u know

AGAIN, HIS USAGE WAS WAY DOWN AND HE HAD THE BALL FAR LESS

WE UNDERSTAND U LOVE LEBRON NUTS IN YA MOUTH, BUT AT LEAST DONT SPREAD MISINFORMATION

camer999

All Star
Daps
GET OVER IT BRO .. DAMN NEAR EVERYONE SUBSIDES PLAYIN NEXT TO BRON. NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.
Why don’t you try and find an angle that actually makes sense. Especially since Kyrie had the best years of his career in cle or even Kyle korver saw an uptick.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Luke said work ethic was good. He just had to learn how to work on the right things. Luke was happy with D'Tective's by the end of his 2nd yr. He has no work ethic issues in Brooklyn. I guess they disappeared over night.:martin:

Clearly? Did he say he didn't want to play with Zo. That's your assumption.

Thank God the Lakers were smart enough not to get rid of Kobe after his "snitch" incident.

:mjlol:@ D'Tective being the same player he was his rookie year. I get it, you don't like D'Tective. That's cool. He's no longer here. Hopefully Zo becomes that Hall of fame player or a perineal All Star at least:blessed:

He hasn't improved as much in 4 years as he should. Offensively hes the same guy getting the same results. Thats why his backup plays just as much as him. I do like him, I just don't like him enough to keep harping on him like other Laker fans are. Zo had a GREAT game yesterday and yall dismissing it because we lost, when we won more with Zo last year than we ever did with DLO.

And Kobe was different because he was a 3 time champion, and they might've not got rid of Kobe, but they did get rid of every other player and coach on that team from that season.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He was clearly a problem on the team. And I'm a D'Lo fan that was pissed when he was traded. Hell they caught Byron Scott on video saying D'Lo was always fukking around and hurting the other young players because he was disrupting practices and goofing off. That combined with never knowing if you'd get a focused version of him from game to game was a bad sign (which is admittedly the same problem Lonzo has). I hope he blossoms into an all-star but the trade worked for both teams in what they were trying to accomplish.

Zo and DLO dont have the same problem. Zo's problem is mental....he just has nights when his confident and nights when he's not.I feel like Zo is focused every night, thats why his defense is on point, he just isn't as confident in his offense. DLO had time periods with us where he just wasn't playing hard because he was pouting or otherwise. Like when he got benched his rookie year. He was taking shots at Byron in the media. Zo got benched and kept it moving. Luke treats him like trash but he doesn't take any shots at him or anything. Zo is just better to have around.They both have inconsistent play but it's for different reasons

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Why don’t you try and find an angle that actually makes sense. Especially since Kyrie had the best years of his career in cle or even Kyle korver saw an uptick.

Kyrie is shooting the best percentages of his career in Boston and career highs in dimes and rebounds. He led them to 55 wins last year and probably will lead them to 50+ wins this year as the #1 player. He's having the best years of his career now, and he's only 26 so he has better years ahead of him barring more injuries.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:francis:

:mjlol:

COMPARED TO THE COUNTLESS OTHERS WHO SUBSIDED DRASTICALLY??

KYRIE RAN FROM THAT FRANCHISE WIT THE QUICKNESS CUZ OF BRON

STOP