A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
But it was only one game according to you. I just thought I'd bring some facts to the table amongst the opinions, assumptions and false narratives. That's all.
I didn't say one game, I said stretch. None of your "facts" said anything that I haven't said. Looks like your comprehension skills are what needs brushing up on

Brush up on your reading comp skills breh.
Only if you do the same. Your obsession for a nikka not even on your team anymore got you looking funny af

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
How many will he average in this year's playoffs? :lolbron:

Last year in Cleveland 12ppg on 10fga (45%)
Last year in LA 14ppg on 12fga (44%)
This year in Cleveland 17ppg on 15fga (44%)

He's the same guy, he's just playing free again because of lack of expectations. And for the record, I like his game as a 6th man.

THERE U GO

AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT RUSSELL WOULD BE DOIN PLAYIN WIT LEBRON

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I didn't say one game, I said stretch. None of your "facts" said anything that I haven't said. Looks like your comprehension skills are what needs brushing up on

Only if you do the same. Your obsession for a nikka not even on your team anymore got you looking funny af
Pot meet kettle

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Luke said work ethic was good. He just had to learn how to work on the right things. Luke was happy with D'Tective's by the end of his 2nd yr. He has no work ethic issues in Brooklyn. I guess they disappeared over night.:martin:

Clearly? Did he say he didn't want to play with Zo. That's your assumption.

Thank God the Lakers were smart enough not to get rid of Kobe after his "snitch" incident.

:mjlol:@ D'Tective being the same player he was his rookie year. I get it, you don't like D'Tective. That's cool. He's no longer here. Hopefully Zo becomes that Hall of fame player or a perineal All Star at least:blessed:

DO U WATCH NETS GAMES? THEY DONT VALUE RUSSELL AS MUCH AS U THINK .. HE IS VERY INCONSISTENT AND DOESNT EVEN CLOSE OUT A LOT OF GAMES. DINWIDDIE > RUSSELL

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
DO U WATCH NETS GAMES? THEY DONT VALUE RUSSELL AS MUCH AS U THINK .. HE IS VERY INCONSISTENT AND DOESNT EVEN CLOSE OUT A LOT OF GAMES. DINWIDDIE > RUSSELL
I've seen every Laker and D'Tective game this season. He closed out last night and hit the clutch dagger. I think they value that.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
THERE U GO

AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT RUSSELL WOULD BE DOIN PLAYIN WIT LEBRON

He's a career 15ppg scorer. If he were in LA this year and instead of 18ppg, he dipped back to his career average and went to the wcf, I would think that's good, no?

JaVale is having a career year. Kuzma's numbers are trending up (23ppg in December with BI out). BI just has to come back and assert himself. Kobe did it with Shaq, Penny did it with Shaq, Magic did it with Kareem, Kyrie did it with Bron, BI can do the same.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He's a career 15ppg scorer. If he were in LA this year and instead of 18ppg, he dipped back to his career average and went to the wcf, I would think that's good, no?

JaVale is having a career year. Kuzma's numbers are trending up (23ppg in December with BI out). BI just has to come back and assert himself. Kobe did it with Shaq, Penny did it with Shaq, Magic did it with Kareem, Kyrie did it with Bron, BI can do the same.

JAVALE IS HAVIN A CAREER YEAR BECAUSE HE’S FINALLY GETTING PLAYIN TIME.. HES ALWAYS BEEN A PER-36 BEAST

KUZMA IS SCORING CUZ LAKERS DESPERATELY NEED HIM TO WIT INGRAM OUT

I WANT TO SEE INGRAM COME BACK AND EXCELL, AND ONLY THEN WILL I SAY LEBRON HAS IMPROVED IN ALLOWING HIS TEAMMATES TO FLOURISH

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
HE HIT DAGGERS WHEN HE WAS HERE TOO .. THE PROBLEM IS THAT HE ALSO HAS A LOT OF GAMES LIKE THIS

Yahoo is now part of Oath
As young developing player, he's had a lot more good nights than bad. His biggest weakness, and what is holding him back from being more consistent, is getting to line. But he's been very consistent in playmaking and running the Nets team this year. Gotta give some credit to Kenny for that.