A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don’t think it’s an aggression thing, I think he has some serious issues with his mechanics and he will continue to be an inconsistent scorer until those issues are corrected.
I definitely think it’s an aggressive thing

Past few games shown it. Zo was attacking D’Lo.. he’s been attacking on offense and defense and looked pretty good (still raw, but more like the person everyone raves about in practice).

If Luke’s dumbass stops taking him out for every lil mistake but leaves everyone else in, he’ll develop faster. It was his 82nd game after only one year of college. He’s shown great promise

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When Zo's confidence is on he can make threes, that step back to his left, and finish his layups plus all the other stuff (passing, defense, bbiq). This is the guy I imagine they see in practice. Depending on how Rondo is integrated back into the team this could be that point in time when Zo starts to 'pop' (:dame:). Whether or not he will be able to become an all star will depend if he can improve his mid range and post play. He still pretty terrible at that.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Say he list

full

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
All I am going to say is I dont like him talking about AD. I am sure the others don't feel good about it:mjcry:

Media need to stop asking him questions like that then..... matter fact why don’t the Lakers just have handlers that just come out of no where and shut questions like that down

Martha

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
there's always beef going on whenever I check in here. :mjlol:

We should neither be dismissing the great game Zo or DLo had. Snitching aside, I never understood the hate for DLo. He was a very young player with us so of course he’ll do some stupid immature shyt. Maybe he would’ve turned the corner in LA and made a great duo with Zo. We’ll never know, but let’s just be happy the trade worked out for all sides.

We also had to move him because of Mitch and Jim's fukked up contracts. If it wasn't for those fukks he doesn't get moved or at least gets moved for an actual piece rather than a cap dump. :francis:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Media need to stop asking him questions like that then..... matter fact why don’t the Lakers just have handlers that just come out of no where and shut questions like that down

Martha
Lebron knows better than to say it'd be amazing to get him. How does that help the young guys now knowing theyre just trade fodder. He's selfish

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Lebron knows better than to say it'd be amazing to get him. How does that help the young guys now knowing theyre just trade fodder. He's selfish
Yep, press conference Bron is my least favorite Bron.His constant need to lust over other players is weak minded and can cause fractures. "Give me Dame, Ill show you how to appreciate him." "We need a playmaking point guard on this team." Breh, how about you rep your team.

This is the same part of his psyche that causes him to stand in the backcourt 4 of 5 times a game when he doesnt get a call or one of the youngins messes up, leaving his teammates to defend 4 on 5 on the other end.