A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He wasn't a problem his last year with the Lakers. And damn sure isn't one in Brooklyn. But Swaggy P will continue to be an immature idiot for the rest of his life. Worst signing during Mitch 's tenure. Mitch had the gall to resign the fool.:snoop:

Yes he was a problem. Luke and Brian Shaw both alluded to him having poor work ethic. He wasn't developing into a leader at all. And he clearly didn't want to play with Zo. He probably was going to get moved to SG and he was going to make that a problem. He also shot 40% his last year with us which is exactly what Zo is shooting and he doesnt play D like Zo does. As far as Nick goes i agree with you. He should'nt have been hanging out with no 19 year old nikkas anyway when he was like 30 at the time. But doesn't change the fact DLO snitched and the team wasnt going to trust him again. He might not be a problem in BKN but he's basically been the same player for 4 years

DLO trade helped us get Bron and Zo is better than him overall

Last edited:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sounds like you are tho

For a nikka that’s no longer on the team and wasn’t doing shyt spectacular when he was here. Like Zo was the only reason this nikka got sent off...
If that's the case, none of our young players are doing anything spectacular to you.

Zo had a great game. I just thought D'Tective had better game last night. As long as Zo wears a Lakers uni, I hope his jersey will one day hang in Staplea

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
D'Tective has been pretty good on defense this season. He's improved. Hopefully Kuz and Hart follow suit.

D'Tective played well in his second season with us, especially when Lou was traded. His last game with us he hit a game winner against the Twolves that helped us get the #2 pick. Thank you D'Tective:salute:

D'Tective shares the PG duties with Din. D'Tective only plays 29 mins a game as well.

22 points, career high 13 assists and a clutch dagger in the face of Kuz and the Lakers. I can see how Lakers fans who hate D'Tective are mad.:manny:
Bruh I’m not reading all this over D’Snitch

He’s gone... let it go:mjlol:

shytting on Zo but we had some of the WORST seasons with this nikka on our team. Turnstile is having a good stretch in his like 3rd/4th year... good for him.

Sharing PG duties with Dinwiddie is sharing PG duties with Lebron now:mjlol:... or Rondo... or BI.

I rather have Randle on this team before this nikka. Fareal too... Julius would be a better fit and at least he plays defense

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If that's the case, none of our young players are doing anything spectacular to you.

Zo had a great game. I just thought D'Tective had better game last night. As long as Zo wears a Lakers uni, I hope his jersey will one day hang in Staplea
Definitely not the case

Most of them play defense.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

shytting on Zo but we had some of the WORST seasons with this nikka on our team. Turnstile is having a good stretch in his like 3rd/4th year... good for him.

Sharing PG duties with Dinwiddie is sharing PG duties with Lebron now:mjlol:... or Rondo... or BI.

I rather have Randle on this team before this nikka. Fareal too... Julius would be a better fit and at least he plays defense

Hell the ppl that Stan him and hate him all need to let it go. He should only be brought up when the Lakers play the Nets and that's it.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Can someone explain Dudley beating Hart and Kuz off the dribble/backdoor cuts? Are they really that bad?

Kuz is too upright on defense, and he's slow reacting laterally. Hart is looking like he might have the same reaction issues. But really when it comes to Dudley he was almost lulling them to sleep, but after the 1st time he blows by you I'd expect them to pay attention :francis:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Hell the ppl that Stan him and hate him all need to let it go. He should only be brought up when the Lakers play the Nets and that's it.
It’s the stans usually bring him up

Idgaf about this nikka anymore. He’s another shoot first pg who only played better yesterday because he took the game “personal” and was the only one getting assists. It would’ve been an L if it wasn’t for Dudley swapping powers with Lebron and Dinwiddie..

There were a lot of reasons we lost that game.

But on to the next. I don’t ever talk about this kid. If he’s doing so “well” in BK good for him

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Idgaf about this nikka anymore. He’s another shoot first pg who only played better yesterday because he took the game “personal” and was the only one getting assists. It would’ve been an L if it wasn’t for Dudley swapping powers with Lebron and Dinwiddie..

But on to the next. I don’t ever talk about this kid. If he’s doing so “well” in BK good for him

Doughboy is definitely a bring it when he "wants" and not every game player.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yes he was a problem. Luke and Brian Shaw both alluded to him having poor work ethic. He wasn't developing into a leader at all. And he clearly didn't want to play with Zo. He probably was going to get moved to SG and he was going to make that a problem. He also shot 40% his last year with us which is exactly what Zo is shooting and he doesnt play D like Zo does. As far as Nick goes i agree with you. He should've have been hanging out with no 19 year old nikkas anyway when he was like 30 at the time. But doesn't change the fact DLO snitched and the team wasnt going to trust him again. He might not be a problem in BKN but he's been the same player for 4 years

DLO trade helped up get Bron and Zo is better than him
Luke said work ethic was good. He just had to learn how to work on the right things. Luke was happy with D'Tective's by the end of his 2nd yr. He has no work ethic issues in Brooklyn. I guess they disappeared over night.:martin:

Clearly? Did he say he didn't want to play with Zo. That's your assumption.

Thank God the Lakers were smart enough not to get rid of Kobe after his "snitch" incident.

:mjlol:@ D'Tective being the same player he was his rookie year. I get it, you don't like D'Tective. That's cool. He's no longer here. Hopefully Zo becomes that Hall of fame player or a perineal All Star at least:blessed:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

By the way, D'Tective is avg 18.6 pts, 8.8 assts, 3.5 rebs, 3.1 TOs 48% FG, 43% 3pt during the Nets current 6 game win streak.:manny:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Luke said work ethic was good. He just had to learn how to work on the right things. Luke was happy with D'Tective's by the end of his 2nd yr. He has no work ethic issues in Brooklyn. I guess they disappeared over night.:martin:

Clearly? Did he say he didn't want to play with Zo. That's your assumption.

Thank God the Lakers were smart enough not to get rid of Kobe after his "snitch" incident.

:mjlol:@ D'Tective being the same player he was his rookie year. I get it, you don't like D'Tective. That's cool. He's no longer here. Hopefully Zo becomes that Hall of fame player or a perineal All Star at least:blessed:
And we get it, you don’t like Zo

It’s not that nikkas don’t like D’Lo but you nikkas still obsess over this nikka or what “could’ve been” like we didn’t sit here for 3 seasons and watch this nikka never change or grow up.

And no, they criticized this kids work ethic and maturity all the time. Stop making excuses we was here and we had some of the worst seasons in Laker history with him as our “leader”.

And Kobe’s “snitching” incident were some shyt a couple cops put in a transcript of a conversation that was supposed to be off record. That was an accident... this dumb nikka put clips on social media of a personal conversation between him and a teammate that fukked up his relationship and you think nikkas would ever trust this guy again?

Again... stop throwing shade at Zo (a better all around player) and get over it... he’s gone. Go follow BK if you don’t like it

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Cool.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
And we get it, you don’t like Zo

It’s not that nikkas don’t like D’Lo but you nikkas still obsess over this nikka or what “could’ve been” like we didn’t sit here for 3 seasons and watch this nikka never change or grow up.

And no, they criticized this kids work ethic and maturity all the time. Stop making excuses we was here and we had some of the worst seasons in Laker history with him as our “leader”.

And Kobe’s “snitching” incident were some shyt a couple cops put in a transcript of a conversation that was supposed to be off record. That was an accident... this dumb nikka put clips on social media of a personal conversation between him and a teammate that fukked up his relationship and you think nikkas would ever trust this guy again?

Again... stop throwing shade at Zo (a better all around player) and get over it... he’s gone. Go follow BK if you don’t like it
Brush up on your reading comp skills breh.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Again... good for him. Idgaf what a 4th year nikka not on my team is doing for a “stretch”
But it was only one game according to you. I just thought I'd bring some facts to the table amongst the opinions, assumptions and false narratives. That's all.