A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Exactly. The revisionist history is hilarious. This nikka DLO was pouting like a bytch the last year he was here, he'd probably be doing the same shyt if he had to take a back seat to Bron.

BTW, perhaps the Lakers wanted Zo and DLO to be a duo, it's not Magic's fault DLO was on a social media spree leading up to the draft, liking all the posts shytting on Zo saying the Lakers shouldn't draft him. It's not Magic's fault DLO's effort was wildly inconsistent from game to game. Oh yeah, he was a snitch too. Pretend like DLO wasn't a problem brehs :mjlol:
He wasn't a problem his last year with the Lakers. And damn sure isn't one in Brooklyn. But Swaggy P will continue to be an immature idiot for the rest of his life. Worst signing during Mitch 's tenure. Mitch had the gall to resign the fool.:snoop:

camer999

All Star
Daps
WTF ARE U TALKIN ABOUT, CLARKSON HAD HIS WORST SEASON BY FAR IN CLEVELAND

12 POINTS 2 REBOUNDS 1 ASSIST LOL!! LEBRON MADE HIM A SPOT UP SHOOTER

THEN HE AVERAGED 4 POINTS IN THE PLAYOFFS

AND THIS IS A GUY WHO PUTS UP 20+ REGULARLY
That last part in LAL he averaged 14.5 points 3 reb 3.3 ast. In CLE he averaged 12.6 2.1 And 1.7, acting like it’s a significant difference. Also you conveniently forgot to mention he shot an ENTIRE 7% better from 3. Or does that not fit your narrative:troll:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I'd say his points/rebounds/assists meant a lot more last year though. :heh:

HE WAS LOOKIN LIKE A D-LEAGUE PLAYER THO .. REMEMBER ALL THE TALKS ABOUT HOW LEBRON IS PLAYIN WIT PURE SCRUBS?

IN DECEMBER, CLARKSON IS AVERAGING DAMN NEAR 20 POINTS 5 REBOUNDS AND 3 ASSISTS

HE’S ALWAYS BEEN A GOOD SCORER

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That last part in LAL he averaged 14.5 points 3 reb 3.3 ast. In CLE he averaged 12.6 2.1 And 1.7, acting like it’s a significant difference. Also you conveniently forgot to mention he shot an ENTIRE 7% better from 3. Or does that not fit your narrative:troll:

U CONVENIENTLY FORGOT TO ADDRESS THAT HE AVERAGED 4 POINTS IN THE PLAYOFFS

STOP

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
HE WAS LOOKIN LIKE A D-LEAGUE PLAYER THO .. REMEMBER ALL THE TALKS ABOUT HOW LEBRON IS PLAYIN WIT PURE SCRUBS?

IN DECEMBER, CLARKSON IS AVERAGING DAMN NEAR 20 POINTS 5 REBOUNDS AND 3 ASSISTS

HE’S ALWAYS BEEN A GOOD SCORER
Clarkson is a garbage player who scores garbage points on garbage teams.

camer999

All Star
Daps

STOP
Last time I checked he was never in the playoffs before. Some players can’t perform in that environment and believe me he was one of them. He was doing the same shyt but obviously teams keyed in on that.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
He wasn't a problem his last year with the Lakers. And damn sure isn't one in Brooklyn. But Swaggy P will continue to be an immature idiot for the rest of his life. Worst signing during Mitch 's tenure. Mitch had the gall to resign the fool.:snoop:

I have no clue why some Laker fans have so much hate towards DLO and you right outside of the Swaggy stuff breh wasn't a problem on the team.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Too bad Zo couldn't "outplay" D'Tective in getting that W.:francis:
Not his fault Dudley went off and Kuz/Hart couldn’t guard anyone :mjlol:

nikkas still obsessed over D’Snitch like he’s still not the same turnstile on defense and wasn’t trash in his last season with us:mjlol:

Notice how he shot the most and was the only nikka making assists (because he doesn’t have to share PG duties). Him on this team with already terrible defenders would be hilarious. Dinwiddie and Dudley pretty much saved that dumbass game.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

STOP
How many will he average in this year's playoffs? :lolbron:

Last year in Cleveland 12ppg on 10fga (45%)
Last year in LA 14ppg on 12fga (44%)
This year in Cleveland 17ppg on 15fga (44%)

He's the same guy, he's just playing free again because of lack of expectations. And for the record, I like his game as a 6th man.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I wonder why I thought Hart's defense was his strongest point before the season started?

I must not have paid attention to him like that last year :heh:
He was good at it before

Now he’s D’Snitch bad almost. I don’t understand it honestly. I thought that and his ability to finish with contact was some of his main attributes last season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm not dismissing Zo, he had a great game. I was just responding to a poster who was dismissing D'Tective's great game.
Sounds like you are tho

For a nikka that’s no longer on the team and wasn’t doing shyt spectacular when he was here. Like Zo was the only reason this nikka got sent off...

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Not his fault Dudley went off and Kuz/Hart couldn’t guard anyone :mjlol:

nikkas still obsessed over D’Snitch like he’s still not the same turnstile on defense and wasn’t trash in his last season with us:mjlol:

Notice how he shot the most and was the only nikka making assists (because he doesn’t have to share PG duties). Him on this team with already terrible defenders would be hilarious. Dinwiddie and Dudley pretty much saved that dumbass game.

D'Tective has been pretty good on defense this season. He's improved. Hopefully Kuz and Hart follow suit.

D'Tective played well in his second season with us, especially when Lou was traded. His last game with us he hit a game winner against the Twolves that helped us get the #2 pick. Thank you D'Tective:salute:

D'Tective shares the PG duties with Din. D'Tective only plays 29 mins a game as well.

22 points, career high 13 assists and a clutch dagger in the face of Kuz and the Lakers. I can see how Lakers fans who hate D'Tective are mad.:manny: