A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They are a 48ish win team with everything going well. BI and JaVale out really hurts. This isn’t the league where one star can win a championship anymore.

BI, for all the trade talk, is 15ppg on 47% shooting. That’s not bad for a 3rd option, but if he wants co-star status, you gotta go take it from Bron. He just needs to be available so he can improve.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Was watching the post game show and Lebron once again said it would be nice to play with Melo lol. I have a feeling Lakers will go after him

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Was watching the post game show and Lebron once again said it would be nice to play with Melo lol. I have a feeling Lakers will go after him

yeah i didnt understand why he was talking about Melo. Did the reporter ask him about it? I was half paying attention to the TV by that point

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
yeah i didnt understand why he was talking about Melo. Did the reporter ask him about it? I was half paying attention to the TV by that point
he did but still, the more he talks about it publicly the more there will be to it. I really hope not

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
ZO IS THE FAR BETTER DEFENDER AND TEAM PLAYER....WHILE RUSSELL PUTS UP NUMBERS, ZO IS SOME1 U CAN ACTUALLY ENJOY PLAYIN WIT.
Exactly

Like Zo didn’t drop 23 on him while shooting better and having Lebron share PG duties...

Also having idiots who can’t foresee passes or anticipate them.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don’t get why Beasley isn’t playing at the 4. If they knew BI was gonna miss 2-3 weeks on a twisted ankle, they should have just signed Melo.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The LeBron injury curse is hitting again...I swear it has to be some deal with the devil, he never, ever gets hurt while all his teammates are always dropping like flies. :dwillhuh:

The only player I'm really disappointed in is J.Hart...6-28 fg shooting on this 3 game road trip....If Hart continues to underperform, using him as trade bait to fill a void might be the best the option.......and again...
Apparently they could have had Ariza for him. Not that I would have made the trade either, would rather package him for a star at this point, but if they really lose confidence in him I'd go ahead and pull the trigger on someone to see how they work out for the rest of the year. He creates a lot of problems for his own team on defense, if he's not going to be consistent on offense then you can't really trust him as a rotation player.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The LeBron injury curse is hitting again...I swear it has to be some deal with the devil, he never, ever gets hurt while all his teammates are always dropping like flies. :dwillhuh:

Apparently they could have had Ariza for him. Not that I would have made the trade either, would rather package him for a star at this point, but if they really lose confidence in him I'd go ahead and pull the trigger on someone to see how they work out for the rest of the year. He creates a lot of problems for his own team on defense, if he's not going to be consistent on offense then you can't really trust him as a rotation player.

IF LEBRONS DICC WAS FALLIN OUT THE SKY, WOULD U LOOK UP AND OPEN YOUR MOUTH?

BEAT IT RETARD