A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can someone explain Dudley beating Hart and Kuz off the dribble/backdoor cuts? Are they really that bad?
Neither is even a mediocre defender one on one on the perimeter (Hart can at least guard the post for whatever reason).

But there’s a 95% chance it just happened because NOBODY expects Dudley to even dribble and they weren’t even prepared for it and just got caught off guard in embarrassing fashion.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Neither is even a mediocre defender one on one on the perimeter (Hart can at least guard the post for whatever reason).

But there’s a 95% chance it just happened because NOBODY expects Dudley to even dribble and they weren’t even prepared for it and just got caught off guard in embarrassing fashion.
More like the scouting report is out.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Who would we move Ingram for? I keep reading it's like a forgone conclusion he's gonna get traded now. wtf

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Backdoor cuts are just a lack of attention to what your man is doing. But getting beat off the dribble can mean poor defensive technique and/or being slow. Hart seems to have both. Kuzma as well at times.
beat of the dribble is usally poor twitch.. some players got great speed so long as they are the ones being chased.. but your twitch is your ability to react to a change of direction once your brain signals it..
lots of fast players have poor twitch..he should maybe do like curry who always tries to anticipate instead of reacting to defense..i think hart should try and learn from it.. it has some success.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He'll probably be the main piece in a package for AD
Ima be real, no way we're getting AD. Any package we can possibly make can be 1 upped. I just dont see how a package centered around ingram can land AD. Would be incredible tho

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
CAVS SEEM HAPPY WIT JORDAN CLARKSON

THEYRE JUST NOT GOOD FITS ON THIS TEAM
D'Tective would be great fit with this team. He can hit open jumpers with Bron and run the half court offense while Bron is sitting. Oh well he's gone. Hopefully Hart breaks out of this slump soon. It's killing us and his confidence right now.:mjcry: