A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
That's the @what if" I keep going back on. I wanted to at least see them play a few games together but Magic was like nah lol.

But we wouldn’t have gotten Kuzma. Honestly the DLo deal is 50/50. On the one hand I agree I wish we coulda saw him and Zo together I think they would’ve been great. On the other hand Kuz has been a great get and we already have enough difficulty with balancing all the playmakers we got now without DLo.

It is what it is, always gon be one of those mysteries. Glad he’s doin good tho.

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
:umad: Told yall D'GOATgelo was that muthafukking nikka.Torched Lonzo's bum ass all night and splashed the dagger just to let yall hatin ass nikkas know whats good. 22 n 13 :banderas: Nets with the 6 game win streak on his back :banderas: All Star lock :banderas: Meanwhile we stuck watching Lonzo Brick clank open layups for the next 3 years :martin: I hope Jim pulls up on Magic tonight and slaps the shyt out him for trading away his franchise player.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Ab So fukkin Lutely

If these guys are cold and not giving effort you bench them in favor of someone else...what’s the rocket science behind it?
Remind me who got a raw deal tonight unless you think Lance shoulda got more tick. KCP and Hart were 1-9 from three; Ball, Kuz and LeBron got 40 minutes apiece. Without Ingram, McGee and Rondo, there's not nearly as much depth unless you want Svi getting 25 minutes. :martin:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If we being honest though he put himself in a bad spot with the Swaggy P shyt, he needed a fresh start

If we’re really really being honest, DLo did him a favor gettin that fake ass Australian Nicki Minaj to call off the wedding. He’d be headed to a terrible coke fueled divorce by now.

But you’re right, he had that cloud over him.