A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
why do we let this dikkrider continue to post in here @Rhakim
That was a strange comment for you to get in your feelings about. What made you so insecure that you calling to ban me? Does just seeing my name trigger you somehow?

At least I'm reppin' Inglewood and I like the Lakers' feature player, what are you reppin'? :gucci:

Daps
full

camer999

All Star
Daps
The LeBron injury curse is hitting again...I swear it has to be some deal with the devil, he never, ever gets hurt while all his teammates are always dropping like flies. :dwillhuh:

Apparently they could have had Ariza for him. Not that I would have made the trade either, would rather package him for a star at this point, but if they really lose confidence in him I'd go ahead and pull the trigger on someone to see how they work out for the rest of the year. He creates a lot of problems for his own team on defense, if he's not going to be consistent on offense then you can't really trust him as a rotation player.
High key, even though nikkas hating on the comment for no reason, have had that thought before. Him and CP3 got the worst luck (well cp3s effects him directly too). Years of injured wade/bosh and then Kyrie/love. I’d be frustrated as fukk if I were him.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
plenty of reasons why they lost last night, especially on defense. all of them played awful on that end, cant put it on one person. definitely missing mcgees presence.

BUT man these fukkin missed free throws have been costing them losing close games all season. they are horrible as a team but what is up with lebrons free throw shooting? i know he was never great at it but this is by far the worst i can remember him shoot from the line. if they just made half of their free throws last night, it was a W. :sadbron:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
High key, even though nikkas hating on the comment for no reason, have had that thought before. Him and CP3 got the worst luck (well cp3s effects him directly too). Years of injured wade/bosh and then Kyrie/love. I’d be frustrated as fukk if I were him.
Even before Wade/Bosh and Kyrie/Love, LeBron's first elite "sidekick" was supposed to be Larry Hughes, but he got hurt right away after joining the Cavs and was never the same again. The other best player on that team was supposed to be Z but he had multiple injuries before Bron got there so they had to limit him to 30 minutes/game just to keep him healthy. And when he first joined the Heat, the "big 5" that signed were supposed to be LeBron, Wade, Bosh, Miller, and Haslem, but both Miller and Haslem got hurt right away and missed most of the season, and neither was healthy and ready for the playoffs. When he rejoined the Cavs Varejao was supposed to be the starting center, but got knocked out for the just a 1/4 of the way through the season and that killed their frontcourt depth in the Finals when Love went out too. And now it feels like the Lakers have one or more players out almost constantly.

It ain't supposed to be this way. In MJ's six title runs, the Bulls' top-8 were all healthy for the finals every damn year and damn near every postseason and regular season too other than 1998. But it's hard to say that LeBron's had tough luck when he's had such brilliant luck with his own injuries. It's just that Z/Hughes/Miller/Haslem/Bosh/Wade/Irving/Love/Shump were all injury prone as hell.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That was a strange comment for you to get in your feelings about. What made you so insecure that you calling to ban me? Does just seeing my name trigger you somehow?

At least I'm reppin' Inglewood and I like the Lakers' feature player, what are you reppin'? :gucci:

You’re not from Inglewood and you’re a cac stfu

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain Dudley beating Hart and Kuz off the dribble/backdoor cuts? Are they really that bad?

Backdoor cuts are just a lack of attention to what your man is doing. But getting beat off the dribble can mean poor defensive technique and/or being slow. Hart seems to have both. Kuzma as well at times.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
If your superstar is lethargic on defense it's hard to expect the younger guys to be locked in.