A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
This team is Cleveland status without BI. Zo and Kuz are good but they ain’t your number two guys, way too flawed.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
We miss McGee more than BI (not saying he’s unimportant), but I’ll let y’all cook.
That’s only because of scarcity at the center position, Lakers gotta resort to playing bums like Zu and Wagner without him. Even so they win this game, the Spurs game and possibly the Rockets game if you replace Hart in the starting lineup with BI.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I’m saying, of course our missing players made a difference but even then the game, like many, is winnable with less mistakes. This would be more concerning if we were late into the season or if we were one full season in and everyone is supposed to be better.

For now, these guys are going out like jerks because of the growing pains. Hopefully they actually improve on the bad play.

Daps
Remind me who got a raw deal tonight unless you think Lance shoulda got more tick. KCP and Hart were 1-9 from three; Ball, Kuz and LeBron got 40 minutes apiece. Without Ingram, McGee and Rondo, there's not nearly as much depth unless you want Svi getting 25 minutes. :martin:

Lance should have got more burn

camer999

All Star
Daps
That’s only because of scarcity at the center position, Lakers gotta resort to playing bums like Zu and Wagner without him. Even so they win this game, the Spurs game and possibly the Rockets game if you replace Hart in the starting lineup with BI.
I agree javales importance is more situational. If we got Ariza we’d probably miss BI a little less as well.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
We miss McGee more than BI (not saying he’s unimportant), but I’ll let y’all cook.

look at our overall record without BI :manny:
:umad: Told yall D'GOATgelo was that muthafukking nikka.Torched Lonzo's bum ass all night and splashed the dagger just to let yall hatin ass nikkas know whats good. 22 n 13 :banderas: Nets with the 6 game win streak on his back :banderas: All Star lock :banderas: Meanwhile we stuck watching Lonzo Brick clank open layups for the next 3 years :martin: I hope Jim pulls up on Magic tonight and slaps the shyt out him for trading away his franchise player.

aight i'll give you this one.:manny: Zo still had a great game though :sadcam:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Laker fans should be very optimistic despite the loss...Zo and Kuz continue to perform at a high level on offense and Bron had a nice bounce-back game...Sure LA loss the game, but they were missing 3 key rotation players...The only player I'm really disappointed in is J.Hart...6-28 fg shooting on this 3 game road trip....If Hart continues to underperform, using him as trade bait to fill a void might be the best the option.......and again...

1.LA needs a PF
2.LA needs another shooter
3.LA needs to improve their FT shooting
4.LA needs to tighten up their defense

Last edited: