A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

Carter pretty much saying he's close with Kawhi and hasn't heard any of this Kawhi doesn't want to play with Bron talk.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Guys I’d say this team is honestly supassing pre season expectation so I gotta ask. How far did you think we were going to go and how do you feel about it now?

My initial prediction was top 3 seed and Conference Finals at minimum. But with the right circumstances I can see a title run also. The team is gradually improving but a few more things need to be solved before we’re really ready.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Is there still a sliver of hope for Ivica Zubac? :patrice:

I remember people comparing him to Marc Gasol, and it took Marc Gasol until he was 25 before he played his first nba game

camer999

All Star
Daps
My initial prediction was top 3 seed and Conference Finals at minimum. But with the right circumstances I can see a title run also. The team is gradually improving but a few more things need to be solved before we’re really ready.
We are thinking the same way. I was thinking 2-4 seed. That being said it’s funny how our expectations were so much higher than the outside world expectation and it looks like LWO will be right. :russ:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We are thinking the same way. I was thinking 2-4 seed. That being said it’s funny how our expectations were so much higher than the outside world expectation and it looks like LWO will be right. :russ:
That’s because casuals and the media wasn’t watching the Lakers after January. Well it just so happens that was when the young guys found their stride and the Lakers became one of the best teams in the league until Ingram and Lonzo got hurt.

They were maintaining a top 10 defense for most of the season and now the media wants to act surprised that they are a good defensive team. It wasn’t because of Brook Lopez... Randle was a big part but what he did can mostly be replicated by effort.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
That what I figured.

There was no doubt in my mind that Bron would make them winners, him going to a losing team and turning it around is nothing new to him.