A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Melo on the Lakers makes no sort of sense at all. :russ:

There's only a few possibilities.

#1. Melo's desperate, Bron promised him something as a friend, then told Magic, "You see, we're gonna float this rumor just so my man knows I have his back, but it's your call, right? And you're Magic Johnson, I can't help it if you won't sign him." [wink]

#2. Bron thinks Melo's legit depressed or something and doing anything he can to help a friend.

#3: Someone else made this up.

It can't be for basketball reasons, he doesn't fit on this team right now in any way, shape, or form. :deadrose:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Is there still a sliver of hope for Ivica Zubac? :patrice:

I remember people comparing him to Marc Gasol, and it took Marc Gasol until he was 25 before he played his first nba game

Maybe, he shoulda stayed stashed in Europe. I think there’s still some hope, but he has hella work to do before even being a good bench player.

Could be a late bloomer, for now he’s mostly trash. :ld:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Is there still a sliver of hope for Ivica Zubac? :patrice:

I remember people comparing him to Marc Gasol, and it took Marc Gasol until he was 25 before he played his first nba game
if there is it won't be on the Lakers..he needs to improve his strength, quickness, and get a jumper or he wont be in this league. He can have a decent career overseas though

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I don't know why they cut Bryant to keep Zubac. I didn't like that from the beginning.

Yeah, Bryant is a more energetic player and he has range as well. His rebounding has been so-so but its gotten better the last few games.

Dwight Howard :dame: has been helping the kid out as well.