A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Gravity

Banned
Daps
And once again acting like a female trying to elevate a discussion into some whole other shyt because you know you can't get hands laid on you. Coming in calling names and getting all out of hand over one man. Save all that tough talk and name calling that I can tell by your tendencies you wouldn't do in real life and discuss the issue at hand.
Like you calling me a “sensitive Lebron stan” would fly in person. This is the internet, you gotta deal with people talking shyt. Crying isn’t going to stop it. fakkit. I call you a fakkit because that’s what I think of reading your posts. You dudes are like bytchy women. You’re passive aggressive and inherently dishonest.

At that moment, the offense was in a great flow and Lebron came down a couple possessions in a row while the team was moving and you can tell he broke the play. Everybody ran to their spots on the floor and stopped moving because the play was broken. That fukks up rhythm. These younger players need that rhythm and to feel comfortable in an offense so why not keep it going when it's working?

Explain what is wrong with that thinking? I give Lebron credit for when he's running the offense and setting up others and pointed out when he's going out of his way to instill confidence in others. I comment on what I see on the court with no bias of who the player is. Here's examples of how I think Lebron should be playing and the best hopes for Lakers going forward. But you stans only see the negative shyt and act like people are trying to hate on Lebron instead of commenting on what we're actually watching during the games.

And the funniest thing is Magic coming out saying exactly what actual fans of the team been saying about not having Lebron do everything to avoid it becoming the Cavs all over again.
Im not about to argue with you over what Lebron did in a couple possession stretch or all that other bullshyt you’re trying to cloud the issue with. My point is that y’all were irrationally nitpicking. You’ve switched up your tone now but the tone of the other post I quoted was hateful.
This one of those games where Lebron is fukking up the flow. The offense was executing and the ball was moving and Lebron just breaks the flow multiple times and becomes a ball stopper. Yes he'll convert some and put up his numbers but hurting others.I understand doing it when the team is struggling or the other squad making a run but not while leading and everything is flowing.
So obviously you were wrong about last night being a game where Lebron “fukked up the flow” and got his while hurting others. So name the other games where you think that this has happened. When has Lebron ever stopped the Lakers offense from executing to get his while hurting his teammates? The reason that it’s silly to whine about Lebron like you did over 1-2 possessions is because look how the game turned out.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
That what I figured.

There was no doubt in my mind that Bron would make them winners, him going to a losing team and turning it around is nothing new to him.

If the continue to improve in defense and shooting I can see a deep run. We all know what Lebron will do come playoff time.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
But...but we don't want him :mjcry:
I guess it comes down to whether bron truly believes they can compete for a title this year since it’s a consensus GSW will win. If not, might as well get this out the way now instead of next season where LA will truly be trying to compete. Bron always said he wanted to play with Melo so if all these rumors is true, might as well experience his banana boat fantasy (:dame:)