A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nah, it’s like rainstorms. In due time the sun gon shine again and everybody gon be chillin.

That shyt was fukkin wild. He gotta be talkin big shyt to them during games to be gettin calls like that.
He came in and hit some clutch 3’s though. But refs were fukking him over on the calls

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The main reason they started acting like vaginas last night was because the entire game they were shytting on the young players, talking about trades, crying about “He needs more help”, and I wasn’t. Kuz played bad but was 20+ and 9reb. Zo had a better 14pts and 9ast with barely even being able to be a point guard.

Then it was the young players that brought them back from the verge of getting blown. The young guys (mainly Zo and Kuz) started playing well with Lebron on the bench then they slipped. Lebron came back in and went on a great run (best he’s actually played so far offensively and defensively) and the young guys ALL stepped up.

I gave credit to the young guys (because thotties weren’t going to) and these faggets were mad about it. @VegasCAC not even a Laker fan but this pink p*ssy decide to bump his gums when they started going down.

This @Riffi fakkit and some “voice” clown tagging me at 1am all because I wasn’t dikkriding one man.. have some self respect :hhh:

I even gave that clown props and it wasn’t good enough for these homos

THE FACT THAT THEY EVEN IN THIS THREAD JUS GOES TO SHOW WHAT SHAMELESS MALE GROUPIES THEY ARE

@Riffi @Gravity @Rhakim @Voice of Reason @Bryan Danielson @VegasCAC
@GoddamnyamanProf

ALL FOLLOWIN A MAN AROUND FROM TEAM TO TEAM LIKE A LUSTING FEMALE IN HEAT

:scust:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
If he plays defense regularly like he played at the end of last nights game then I will recant the “Kuzma Clarkson” shyt I said about him.

He played like shyt up until the 4th though... on both offense and defense. Ended up being solid near the end

THE THING IS, BEIN A “TALLER CLARKSON” IS NOT EVEN A BAD THING .. CLARKSON HAS ALWAYS BEEN INSTANT OFFENSE OFF THE BENCH WITH A KNACK FOR SCORIN (CHECK HIS NUMBERS IN CLE)

SO HAVIN THAT ABILITY TO SCORE + SOME ADDED LENGTH IS A GREAT THING

WE NEED TO STOP GIVIN THESE BRON NUTGHUGGIN GROUPIES WHO DONT CARE ABOUT OUR TEAM ANY SEMBLANCE OF AMMO TO USE ON OUR YOUNG GUNNERS.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
THE THING IS, BEIN A “TALLER CLARKSON” IS NOT EVEN A BAD THING .. CLARKSON HAS ALWAYS BEEN INSTANT OFFENSE OFF THE BENCH WITH A KNACK FOR SCORIN (CHECK HIS NUMBERS IN CLE)

WE NEED TO STOP GIVIN THESE BRON NUTGHUGGIN GROUPIES WHO DONT CARE ABOUT OUR TEAM ANY SEMBLANCE OF AMMO TO USE ON OUR YOUNG GUNNERS.

Kuz has stepped up his effort on the boards and has been passing the ball well the last week or so. I always hoped he could be a like a new age Horry, Horry would drop 20+ in this era. Just needs to growing on D

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

It’s not, I liked Clarkson. It was just his refusing to pass and gunning (also saying he plays for hoes) that turned me off to him as well as defense.

Kuz goes into similar modes... refusing to pass, gunning, no defense. But him and Zo got crazy chemistry. Zo sets him up well and they’ve always been a good duo since they met in summer league last year.

He played some good defense in the 4th last night.. he actually tried and was intelligent.

And I’m done with them homos until the next game thread.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Y’all history with Bron is documented; we have paperwork to prove it. Just be glad hes giving ‘your’ team shine after years of irrelevancy, like y’all was finna do shyt with your ‘young gunners’ :pachaha: delusional clowns

Tho

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Y’all history with Bron is documented; we have paperwork to prove it. Just be glad hes giving ‘your’ team shine after years of irrelevancy, like y’all was finna do shyt with your ‘young gunners’ :pachaha: delusional clowns

Tho

YOUR HISTORY OF SUCKING HIS NUTS IS WELL DOCUMENTED

ITS THE ONLY REASON U IN THIS THREAD

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Y’all history with Bron is documented; we have paperwork to prove it. Just be glad hes giving ‘your’ team shine after years of irrelevancy :pachaha:

Tho

Right on queue

1436311733344.gif

Homo probably doesn’t even have coffee first before he starts slobbin up Bron Bron

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Tho

God's Son was ready to come home, but Bron blocked him. So he owes us :yeshrug:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Tho

That song applies to bron stains way more than it applies to GOAT stanchise. :ufdup:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
No it's you sensitive ass Lebron stans that get in a huff anytime Lebron is criticized over ANYTHING. We talked about Lebron's ball stopping throwing off the rhythm of the offense and y'all act like women and make it seem like we are saying Lebron is killing the team. Fans of actual teams get hyped and pissed during games and call out shyt we don't like. It was the same people pointing out that ball stopping that was hyped as well when he took over when the team needed him to. It's not hate, it's called being a fan and no one is above criticism. And some of the so-called Lebron haters/Kobe stans y'all talk about were in Lakers season and game threads shytting on Kobe just the same when he'd start that gunning shyt dating all the way back to SOHH.
You’re a lying ass bytch. That’s why I didn’t even bother quoting your fakkit ass.
This one of those games where Lebron is fukking up the flow. The offense was executing and the ball was moving and Lebron just breaks the flow multiple times and becomes a ball stopper. Yes he'll convert some and put up his numbers but hurting others.I understand doing it when the team is struggling or the other squad making a run but not while leading and everything is flowing.
^^^Thats a hating ass post. Not only is saying “This is one of those games that lebron is fukking up the flow” bytchmade and passive aggressive, it’s completely nonsensical. You’re clearly saying that lebron has a tendency to hurt the team’s flow and hold other players back.

I did call you cocksuckers just for making criticisms, I called y’all out for being petty bytchmade irrational haters.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
200.gif

Brothers we gotta relax:russ:

And I'm not even acknowledging Terminated old LWO dudes that dont even belong in here.:umad:

Looking at the schedule, we got the Spurs again this time in SA. I'm really hoping they dont make any adjustments and our boys are fresh and ready to come out and do this again. Pop still is a tricky coach even among all the other shyt.

GS got Mil.... fukking Giannis needs to show out that game

Clippers, Nuggets and Thunder all got pretty winnable games but would be great if one of them trash teams catch them:ahh:

This path is just gonna get crazier and crazier but as long as they stay healthy and continue to grow this shyt about to be Lit:banderas:

Martha

camer999

All Star
Daps
Guys I’d say this team is honestly supassing pre season expectation so I gotta ask. How far did you think we were going to go and how do you feel about it now?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Guys I’d say this team is honestly supassing pre season expectation so I gotta ask. How far did you think we were going to go and how do you feel about it now?

I agree

I think... man.... as long as there are no injuries and no shake ups via trades. We can get to the 2nd round... but I'd feel more comfortable if we can secure atleast that 4th seed.

Like its crazy if the playoffs starting today we playing GS in the 1st round.

GS gonna get better but sooner or later this year.... the Clippers gotta go Clippers and start shytting the bed and get out that top 4.

I prefer and feel more comfortable not playing GS or OKC in the 1st round.:lupe:

Martha