A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
This is very deceiving...

We don’t know what this team is yet. If you watch the games you know Bron has to be full throttle otherwise it sputters out of control. If he’s going halfway they look bad & when he sits they tend to look bad. They have beat two good teams all year in The Nuggets & Trailblazers All the other instances they are just handling business which is a good sign nonetheless

OKC
Philly
Warriors
Raptors
Bucks
Nuggets

Going forward these will serve as the measuring stick of what’s good & bad for them
That's not true at all. They regularly go on runs when he's on the bench and he's even lost them games. shyt, Lance put away the nuggets.

Daps
That's not true at all. They regularly go on runs when he's on the bench and he's even lost them games. shyt, Lance put away the nuggets.

I saw that game from top to bottom. I also know Lance lead them to within 10 in Orlando but Luke never came back with the starters. I’m saying there has been a good amount of games this year where The Lakers come out hot, let the team back in and it’s a dog fight until Lebron has to be Lebron. Doesn’t seem like a recipe for sustained success going forward

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Brother, there aint or shouldnt be no more "Bron stans or ____ stans"

It should be Laker stans at this point.

And I hear you and can appreciate the "passion" but we gotta be careful to keep it intact and not let it burn us.

Panicking at game 2 of an 82 game season aint it. Around this time last year they had only had 9 wins and was on the path of a 5 game losing streak.

If Bron would've never came to this team, the whole vibe would've been "just be patient, endure it will get better" so I dont see why thats gotta change now.

Martha
Every single player on the roster gets criticized though. And the coach, and sometimes the front office. Last year and the bad years prior we were just as passionate. In the many championships I’ve seen, we were just as passionate. It’s not going to change. I actually give credit to Lebron for accepting the challenge and knowing what kind of pressure and expectations this fan base puts on our stars.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
But now I'm seeing different. Certain cats who's LWO status thats either suspended, cancelled or on thin ice from being terminated were in here wilding the fukk out last night as it seems. Causing such turmoil with all that hate and negative fervor.

Martha

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!!! I am dying :laff: :laff: If you don't get up outta here with this nonsense

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I saw that game from top to bottom. I also know Lance lead them to within 10 in Orlando but Luke never came back with the starters. I’m saying there has been a good amount of games this year where The Lakers come out hot, let the team back in and it’s a dog fight until Lebron has to be Lebron. Doesn’t seem like a recipe for sustained success going forward
Yeah that's true but there's also been a few games where Lakers were on a run and LeBron came back in and disrupted the shyt. Unless he's playing Kobe 12-13 minutes i don't think it's a big deal. That's what he here for though. If shyt's going good chill, if he needs to takeover, takeover.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Every single player on the roster gets criticized though. And the coach, and sometimes the front office. Last year and the bad years prior we were just as passionate. In the many championships I’ve seen, we were just as passionate. It’s not going to change. I actually give credit to Lebron for accepting the challenge and knowing what kind of pressure and expectations this fan base puts on our stars.

And Passion is fine, in moderation....

But some cross over too far and it becomes corrupted and obsessive. As we've see with certain cats on here.

No one says anything is wrong with passion. I'm a NINERS fan.... I'm VERY passionate about them whether we are 2-14 or when a few years back we was 12-4. But I NEVER let that shyt consume me and corrupt me.

Many of the brothers here are good with that and I commend that and have nothing be love respect and the fullest admiration of that. But the ones that's consumed, they disgust me. Its like a virus or cancer that needs to be cut from the LWO.

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!!! I am dying :laff: :laff: If you don't get up outta here with this nonsense

Some people question my loyalty to the LWO. Well let me tell yall a quick story... and this is a SHOOT, like no lies bullshyt 100% true and when I finish yall gonna be like "you fukking idiot"

When I was a kid, I hated the Bulls. And really wasnt an MJ fan... matter fact back then MJ early to me was what Bron was to certain former LWO guys who have been long terminated.

So like, I used to collect cards (cuz thats what we did in the 80's) I had mad football cards and a nice selection of basketball cards right.

I had a rookie Micheal Jordan card. Now I kept all my cards in the BEST shape right.

So when the Bull played the Lakers in the finals (oh and I'm soo old school I had Bulls vs Lakers on the Sega, back then when it was Electronic Arts and not the pretentious EA).

During that series, I was pulling HARD for the Lakers to win and barring that one infamous layup MJ did, I shat on EVERYTHING he did.

Well as we know, Bull beat them 4-1 and started their dynasty.

But man... I was LIVID!!!!! Passion right?.... Man my PASSION overtook me and and consumed me!

I was sooooo angry at the Bulls beating the Lakers that I did the dummy thing. I went and got all my Bull cards and DESTROYED THEM!!

Like straight ripped them up.... Cartwright, Stacy King, fukking Cliff Levingston, down to my fukking rookie MICHAEL JORDAN card.

Years later, I realized how stupid that shyt was and even today I cringe at the thought of how much them shyts would've been worth.

But thats my example of PASSION CONSUMING you and when I speak that shyt I speak if from experience.

I fukking tore up a Michael Jordan rookie card and some other MJ cards (cuz I had like 3) just cuz they beat the Lakers:snoop:

100% TRUE STORY

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I wonder if yall had a similar situation of say Bron beating the Lakers... how many of yall would rip up a rookie or early season Lebron James card:russ:

But moving along.

Man we all good, fighting our way to the top. This shyt gonna be a fun race. I just hope no more crazy trades come that can grossly effect the league. Barring its something great coming to the Lakers:lolbron:

Martha

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Well put. Especially the part about Bron taking on the challenge. He had no real need to join the Lakers. No major stars, he has the means to control his entertainment pursuits from outside LA. To accept the challenge of bringing this team back to greatness and join the lineage of GOAT level players is enough to at least garner some respect from GOAT stanchise.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
They all clowns to me, but hes the most obnoxious Kobe stan (that autistic bozo @Sccit too)

Even if the Lakers win the next two rings, they will never fully give Bron props. That’s why I still hate that he went there (he’s playing for a fan base that hated his ass for years, that’s not gonna change)

WHY ARE U GAY FOR LEBRON?

DONT U REALIZE HOW FRUITY IT IS THAT THIS “BOTHERS” YOU??

“OMG LAKER FANS DONT DESERVE MY GLORIOUS KING :wrist:

:mjlol:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Why single him out? Look at the comments posted before the 4th qtr. These clowns were talking like Lebron is holding the team back. They don’t like or even respect Lebron. They give praise reluctantly and it’s forced.

The whining about Lebron’s ball-stopping is especially hilarious when you consider that these are the same people who did nothing but defend and excuse kobe being a historical ball hogging gunner. Kobe routinely broke the offense to go 1-on whatever and the groupies hardly ever called him out.

Not only is Lebron a much more unselfish player and willing passer, he’s also much more efficient. Going into last night he was 29 52% with the team 5 games over .500 for the first time in 5-6 years and if you look a the comments all you see from a majority of so-called lakers fans is nitpicking. It’s not just that clown ass poster, it’s their whole little nerd crew.

No it's you sensitive ass Lebron stans that get in a huff anytime Lebron is criticized over ANYTHING. We talked about Lebron's ball stopping throwing off the rhythm of the offense and y'all act like women and make it seem like we are saying Lebron is killing the team. Fans of actual teams get hyped and pissed during games and call out shyt we don't like. It was the same people pointing out that ball stopping that was hyped as well when he took over when the team needed him to. It's not hate, it's called being a fan and no one is above criticism. And some of the so-called Lebron haters/Kobe stans y'all talk about were in Lakers season and game threads shytting on Kobe just the same when he'd start that gunning shyt dating all the way back to SOHH.

And once again it's y'all Lebron stans who keep bringing up Kobe's name and trying to make comparisons.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

This right here is timestamped and best said.:hubie:

"Lebron James at this point is he is beyond the point of being critiqued between Nov and April. Its the regular season."

He's been to 8 straight NBA finals. The moment he landed on this team it should be no surprise that this team will be a playoff team.

Holla at us April 11, 2019 and on when the Playoffs start:russell:

Lets move on and not just him.... I feel that way about the Warriors, Kawhi and the Rapt and any other team that has a top elite level player that got their team in a position to make the playoffs.

fukk is we doing criticizing guys that are gonna be HOF about some fukking something trivial like missing 2 shots in the 3rd quarter of a Tues or Wed night game in Nov/Dec?:childplease:

shyt if anyone deserves to be called as of now is what the fukk is going on down in Houston?:mindblown:

Harden was just the MVP of the regular season and they was a top 2 west team last year:wtf:

Martha