A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Well put. Especially the part about Bron taking on the challenge. He had no real need to join the Lakers. No major stars, he has the means to control his entertainment pursuits from outside LA. To accept the challenge of bringing this team back to greatness and join the lineage of GOAT level players is enough to at least garner some respect from GOAT stanchise.

As long as Bron brings home number 17 (and possibly more), I could care less. OG LWO cats are and will always be LAKERS fans, not fans of a single dude. That's part of where this divide is...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
As long as Bron brings home number 17 (and possibly more), I could care less. OG LWO cats are and will always be LAKERS fans, not fans of a single dude. That's part of where this divide is...

Man and I'm trynn to stop the divide. I dont think these niccas realize what LastEmp did to us and how much different things has been since he aint been in our Niner threads.

There are a lot of LE's that need to be dismissed.

But we gonna get there breh:blessed:

Martha

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Why single him out? Look at the comments posted before the 4th qtr. These clowns were talking like Lebron is holding the team back. They don’t like or even respect Lebron. They give praise reluctantly and it’s forced.

The whining about Lebron’s ball-stopping is especially hilarious when you consider that these are the same people who did nothing but defend and excuse kobe being a historical ball hogging gunner. Kobe routinely broke the offense to go 1-on whatever and the groupies hardly ever called him out.

Not only is Lebron a much more unselfish player and willing passer, he’s also much more efficient. Going into last night he was 29 52% with the team 5 games over .500 for the first time in 5-6 years and if you look a the comments all you see from a majority of so-called lakers fans is nitpicking. It’s not just that clown ass poster, it’s their whole little nerd crew.

look at this dumb fakkit y'all :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
We are. I am actually wondering if real Lakers fans should create a second thread and let them have this one. shyt is annoying when you can't even call out bad plays during the game because Lebron stans want a gotcha moment when he goes off and they can bring up bullshyt receipts afterwards.
The main reason they started acting like vaginas last night was because the entire game they were shytting on the young players, talking about trades, crying about “He needs more help”, and I wasn’t. Kuz played bad but was 20+ and 9reb. Zo had a better 14pts and 9ast with barely even being able to be a point guard.

Then it was the young players that brought them back from the verge of getting blown. The young guys (mainly Zo and Kuz) started playing well with Lebron on the bench then they slipped. Lebron came back in and went on a great run (best he’s actually played so far offensively and defensively) and the young guys ALL stepped up.

I gave credit to the young guys (because thotties weren’t going to) and these faggets were mad about it. @VegasCAC not even a Laker fan but this pink p*ssy decide to bump his gums when they started going down.

This @Riffi fakkit and some “voice” clown tagging me at 1am all because I wasn’t dikkriding one man.. have some self respect :hhh:

I even gave that clown props and it wasn’t good enough for these homos

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Well, looks like the Bron dikkriders fukked up the thread again :snoop:

Nah, it’s like rainstorms. In due time the sun gon shine again and everybody gon be chillin.

That shyt was fukkin wild. He gotta be talkin big shyt to them during games to be gettin calls like that.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lakers won and yall in here arguing..fuk is going on? :stopitslime:

good to see lebron get some mvp chants last night, he was great.

how bout kuzma improving different facets to his game doe? did a great job on derozan in the end too. i need the "taller clarkson" group to go ahead and apologize to my guy kuz. :myman:
If he plays defense regularly like he played at the end of last nights game then I will recant the “Kuzma Clarkson” shyt I said about him.

He played like shyt up until the 4th though... on both offense and defense. Ended up being solid near the end