A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Why single him out? Look at the comments posted before the 4th qtr. These clowns were talking like Lebron is holding the team back. They don’t like or even respect Lebron. They give praise reluctantly and it’s forced.

The whining about Lebron’s ball-stopping is especially hilarious when you consider that these are the same people who did nothing but defend and excuse kobe being a historical ball hogging gunner. Kobe routinely broke the offense to go 1-on whatever and the groupies hardly ever called him out.

Not only is Lebron a much more unselfish player and willing passer, he’s also much more efficient. Going into last night he was 29 52% with the team 5 games over .500 for the first time in 5-6 years and if you look a the comments all you see from a majority of so-called lakers fans is nitpicking. It’s not just that clown ass poster, it’s their whole little nerd crew.
They all clowns to me, but hes the most obnoxious Kobe stan (that autistic bozo @Sccit too)

Even if the Lakers win the next two rings, they will never fully give Bron props. That’s why I still hate that he went there (he’s playing for a fan base that hated his ass for years, that’s not gonna change)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well damn.... I'm now more reading through this thread a little more thoroughly than last night.:dwillhuh:

And to put if frankly, I'm disappointed.:beli:

Like my previous post, I saw only a few post, which was positive so I assumed all was well.

But now I'm seeing different. Certain cats who's LWO status thats either suspended, cancelled or on thin ice from being terminated were in here wilding the fukk out last night as it seems. Causing such turmoil with all that hate and negative fervor.

See this is why we have been doing this LWO purge and why I your Interim LWO Leader been on this crusade.

We dont need this shyt, there are a lot true good no GREAT LWO brothers that just wanna see this team rise again to greatness and aint about no other shyt as we know the last 5 years have been abysmal. Also, we dont want anyone in here thats making our proud fanbase look like idiots and embarrassing us with their lies and offbase hate or biases.:martin:

So to my good LWO brothers, I call upon to yall to help me clean this mess up man. Continue to keep the hope and positivity alive as we continue to watch this new team surge to whatever heights. And just PM me the problem people, especially the borderline suspension guys in here so I can red flag them and get them out of the LWO, I've already terminated a few.:youngsabo:

Lastly, to yall.... man just THANK YOU for being great. I got nothing but respect and love for the real TRUE and good LWO Brothers and as your Interim Leader, I will still humbly continue to leader us with decorum and class

Thank you, NEW LWO:salute:

Martha

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Well damn.... I'm now more reading through this thread a little more thoroughly than last night.:dwillhuh:

And to put if frankly, I'm disappointed.:beli:

Like my previous post, I saw only a few post, which was positive so I assumed all was well.

But now I'm seeing different. Certain cats who's LWO status thats either suspended, cancelled or on thin ice from being terminated were in here wilding the fukk out last night as it seems. Causing such turmoil with all that hate and negative fervor.

See this is why we have been doing this LWO purge and why I your Interim LWO Leader been on this crusade.

We dont need this shyt, there are a lot true good no GREAT LWO brothers that just wanna see this team rise again to greatness and aint about no other shyt as we know the last 5 years have been abysmal. Also, we dont want anyone in here thats making our proud fanbase look like idiots and embarrassing us with their lies and offbase hate or biases.:martin:

So to my good LWO brothers, I call upon to yall to help me clean this mess up man. Continue to keep the hope and positivity alive as we continue to watch this new team surge to whatever heights. And just PM me the problem people, especially the borderline suspension guys in here so I can red flag them and get them out of the LWO, I've already terminated a few.:youngsabo:

Lastly, to yall.... man just THANK YOU for being great. I got nothing but respect and love for the real TRUE and good LWO Brothers and as your Interim Leader, I will still humbly continue to leader us with decorum and class

Thank you, NEW LWO:salute:

Martha

Man shut the fukk up. All of you, Christ :why:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Moving along, wow we are currently 5th in the west right behind GS.

Now I know the way this season is.... that shyt can change on a minute to minute bases but man.... we sure putting the fire to a lot of teams asses.

Like at this point, the Lakers will have to be taking seriously and not as a joke.

Early on the critics and etc was laughing at us like "this still a shytty team, they wont make it out the west" to now "damn how high can they go"

Hopefully our injury situations wont hinder us too much and more importantly other guys who get those extra opportunities just find it in themselves to step up.

I believe with how great Bron is.... he can lead and get us there. But its gonna definitely take everyone else to help put us over the hump. This era, teams are too good and one man cant beat TEAMS anymore.

I expect Clippers to go "Clippers" sooner or later and drop down in the standings and the Warriors will definitely rise back up. We gotta definitely fight for that 4 spot and just claw our way up as best as we can till the end of the season and see where we can land.

Its crazy how if the playoffs started today, we're playing GS in round one. We need to be in a position to battle Grizz or Portland.

But either way, this shyt about to be crazy:banderas:

Martha

Daps
This is very deceiving...

We don’t know what this team is yet. If you watch the games you know Bron has to be full throttle otherwise it sputters out of control. If he’s going halfway they look bad & when he sits they tend to look bad. They have beat two good teams all year in The Nuggets & Trailblazers All the other instances they are just handling business which is a good sign nonetheless

OKC
Philly
Warriors
Raptors
Bucks
Nuggets

Going forward these will serve as the measuring stick of what’s good & bad for them

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y’all Bron stans have got to stop being so sensitive in here. During games, anybody can get critiqued in here. Even Kobe used to get that work in the game/season threads when he was fukking up (he built a cachet to allow more leeway of course).

We get emotional with the highs and lows of a game. We are a passionate fan base, despite the outside thinking we are fair weather.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
This is very deceiving...

We don’t know what this team is yet. If you watch the games you know Bron has to be full throttle otherwise it sputters out of control. If he’s going halfway they look bad & when he sits they tend to look bad. They have beat ONE GOOD TEAM all year in The Nuggets. All the other instances they are just handling business which is a good sign nonetheless

OKC
Philly
Warriors
Raptors
Bucks
Nuggets

Going forward these will serve as the measuring stick of what’s good & bad for them

Hopefully those games will be some of those "iron sharpens irons" moments where however the outcome goes (win or or loss, but naturally hoping for the win) this team just learns and grows from it.

The more big time games they play, the younger guys can hopefully adapt so by the time the playoffs come they are battle tested and have that "will"

Martha

Daps
Y’all Bron stans have got to stop being so sensitive in here. During games, anybody can get critiqued in here. Even Kobe used to get that work in the game/season threads when he was fukking up (he built a cachet to allow more leeway of course).

We get emotional with the highs and lows of a game. We are a passionate fan base, despite the outside thinking we are fair weather.

Your self awareness & honesty is refreshing lol

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

I wonder if we're going to have to deal with their sassiness every time Bron has a great game

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if we're going to have to deal with their sassiness every time Bron has a great game

We are. I am actually wondering if real Lakers fans should create a second thread and let them have this one. shyt is annoying when you can't even call out bad plays during the game because Lebron stans want a gotcha moment when he goes off and they can bring up bullshyt receipts afterwards.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think eventually we all are going to be Bron stans to an extent, but it’s a process that will happen naturally. Last night was some of the loudest MVP chants in Staples for him before he started bricking free throws :lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Brother, there aint or shouldnt be no more "Bron stans or ____ stans"

It should be Laker stans at this point.

And I hear you and can appreciate the "passion" but we gotta be careful to keep it intact and not let it burn us.

Panicking at game 2 of an 82 game season aint it. Around this time last year they had only had 9 wins and was on the path of a 5 game losing streak.

If Bron would've never came to this team, the whole vibe would've been "just be patient, endure it will get better" so I dont see why thats gotta change now.

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

The sassiness is just a direct response to the rancid vitriol. I guarantee you if a lot of that hate went away.... the rest of this shyt would just balance itself out.

its always the case of one force equally responding to a previous force..... if that makes since to you

Martha