A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
They can do wtf they want but when they come here after shytting on the Lakers for years and then STILL try to subliminally shyt on the Lakers, bring their trash ass hot takes, and act like pink vaginas whenever you say something bad about their king (because he’s above blame and criticism) then fukk em:hubie:

Got nikkas here that aren’t even Lakers fans but in this thread just to choke on Lebron while shyt on everyone else.:hubie:
:salute:now I understand

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thank You Lakers for Thomas Bryant

:blessed:

Probably the only bad move by Magic and Pelinka. Got rid of him for Zu to flop and to go out and get an older Chandler. People keep talking about getting a max guy but the Lakers are going to need to do that and fill out the roster a bit. I hope Bonga develops into a legit backup PG and is ready next year because the Lakers will need to find at least two more championship roster type players as well as that max guy.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
This fakkit @O.T.I.S. gotta be the most miserable dude on here

Can’t even appreciate the gawd without hatin :wow:
Why single him out? Look at the comments posted before the 4th qtr. These clowns were talking like Lebron is holding the team back. They don’t like or even respect Lebron. They give praise reluctantly and it’s forced.

The whining about Lebron’s ball-stopping is especially hilarious when you consider that these are the same people who did nothing but defend and excuse kobe being a historical ball hogging gunner. Kobe routinely broke the offense to go 1-on whatever and the groupies hardly ever called him out.

Not only is Lebron a much more unselfish player and willing passer, he’s also much more efficient. Going into last night he was 29 52% with the team 5 games over .500 for the first time in 5-6 years and if you look a the comments all you see from a majority of so-called lakers fans is nitpicking. It’s not just that clown ass poster, it’s their whole little nerd crew.