A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Yeah

This is not what i meant by developing the core...

SVI is not apart of the 4 core guys. He shouldn’t have been given that burn and honestly dude needs to spend some time in the g-league. He’s not even better than the balding Vegascac we got down there

I got you furious :lolbron:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like that Lebron didn't just lose faith in em and kept creating shots for them. I think that's big going forward.
Say what you want about him, LeBron doesn't lose confidence in his teammates during games. Everyone used to hate on him for that though.

Honestly if LeBron doesn't trust you on the floor he'll just request you get traded.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
fakkits so used to dikkriding a man most their lives don’t even recognize when they acting fatherless:mjgrin:

Riding hard for daddy at 1am

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
This fakkit @O.T.I.S. gotta be the most miserable dude on here

Can’t even appreciate the gawd without hatin :wow:
Although I don’t why @O.T.I.S. hate lebron so much, I can’t blame him for how he acting. Cause if kd ever played with lebron I’ll be the same way. I can never respect him for joining the warriors

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Although I don’t why @O.T.I.S. hate lebron so much, I can’t blame him for how he acting. Cause if kd ever played with lebron I’ll be the same way. I can never respect him for joining the warriors
Don’t hate him, don’t like him but don’t hate him...

His thotties tho, the ones that ride his sack from team to team, I do hate them tho.

Not an angry hate, more like a disgusted hate. Like, they’re not really men to me

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Don’t hate him, don’t like him but don’t hate him...

His thotties tho, the ones that ride his sack from team to team, I do hate them tho.

Not an angry hate, more like a disgusted hate. Like, they’re not really men to me
I feel you I guess but when you say team to team, what you want a Lebron James fans to do? Stop rooting for him or something? We talking about a generation player here

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I feel you I guess but when you say team to team, what you want a Lebron James fans to do? Stop rooting for him or something? We talking about a generation player here
They can do wtf they want but when they come here after shytting on the Lakers for years and then STILL try to subliminally shyt on the Lakers, bring their trash ass hot takes, and act like pink vaginas whenever you say something bad about their king (because he’s above blame and criticism) then fukk em:hubie:

Got nikkas here that aren’t even Lakers fans but in this thread just to choke on Lebron while shyt on everyone else.:hubie: